Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First real kill

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I was killed.....not the killer. I ran against a Cadillac STS-V Supercharged. At least modded exhaust. Sounded mean as hell. Got beside him on the freeway in Lubbock. He layed back about a car link and a half and waited for me to step on it. As if to say...."this is gonna be easy." Didn't really know what he was doing at first. So I stomped it in 3rd. He immediatley responded quickly. Ran thru 3rd and 4th and almost in to 5th before he passed. Quickly, we were both at 120+. I admit I let off because we were approaching a blind overpass. He passed me and slowed. Rolled his window down. I pulled beside him. He said "DAMN bro that truck is fast!!" "I definitley under estimated it."

No doubt if we would have continued, he would have left me in the dust. I do feel good that I wasn't an easy win for him and that he respected o' KETCHUP. That caddy was a beast. Loved the pipes he had. Big o' monster exhaust.

Anyways, yep my first ligit kill.....

2009.cadillac.sts-v.20233824-E.jpg

The 469-horsepower 2009 Cadillac STS-V nips at the heels of more expensive European competitors, though it's now outgunned by its new CTS-V stablemate.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Keith I am proud of you for admitting defeat.....usually the kill stories are the opposite... Nice run sir. :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
yea Donny, I dont mind sharing with a beast of a car that it was. I definitely respect those with more HP than mine. I wanted to stop and chat with him. I know he has some extras on it....and would have liked to know what he was pushing past stock, HP wise.

x ynot

Reaction score
the regular ctsv are quick i would hate so see one s/c

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
nice to see that the guy grew some respect for Ketchup :top:

Reaction score
Just lick your wounds and dont race anymore of those carbon arrows they seem to fly @160 feet per second they are brutal :crinklehair:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha. Good run man. I know first thong he was thinking, was oh look another wanna be racer in a truck he thinks is fast. Then you earned his respect cause it was fast! Can't put any mustard on your ketchup bro.:top:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
A man of intergrity...good to know. I work with a dude that has that exact car. A bunch of us live near each other and take the same route home. He followed us one night and we were all playin around. I got up front, he worked his way behind me but just flew by, didn't give me a real chance to run em. Not that I really wanted to....I know about those sleepers and am not boosted like ol' Ketchup.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
A man of intergrity...good to know. I work with a dude that has that exact car. A bunch of us live near each other and take the same route home. He followed us one night and we were all playin around. I got up front, he worked his way behind me but just flew by, didn't give me a real chance to run em. Not that I really wanted to....I know about those sleepers and am not boosted like ol' Ketchup.

yea, once I hit my exit.....he slowed as if he wanted to make the exit with me and chat. Kinda sucks. Id like to have seen under the hood of that beast and see what mods he had. Never ran in to him again. :dontknow:

Top Bottom