Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FOR SALE: XII Front and Rear Sway Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck finding these anymore. Brand new, never even had the plastic bubble wrap removed, upgraded sway bars from XII Performance. I got in on the last group buy but have never installed these. I just don't have the time that I used to for wrenching on the truck. Maintaining it is hard enough these days.

Brand new from XII these ran $550, $450 in a group buy. You can't buy these anymore.

Includes Energy Suspension bushings. Shipping based on destination - shipping from Virginia.
Pick these up or you may never find another set. I'll play the "make me an offer" game again if Matt will allow it.

upload_2020-12-9_21-50-45.png

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd say set an asking price, at least then people will know if they're in the ballpark. If they're brand new I can't see you not getting your money back out of them....

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd say set an asking price, at least then people will know if they're in the ballpark. If they're brand new I can't see you not getting your money back out of them....

I expect these to go at or above the original price of $550 due to condition, rarity and high desirability.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sale pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom