Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For those of us that are going bigger

THE MACF

Reaction score
Delivered the X today so I am officially no longer an X owner.

What do i do? Stop at the dealership to look at dubcabs. They have one of the new 4Runner's in the showroom so I check it out and this thing is sweet. It was a 4x2 SR5 so the second lowest one they had and it was NOICE!!! bluetooth, aux, multiple power outlets INSIDE, cargo tray, reclining rear, thing was loaded. Same price as the DC/LB I priced out at 31,500. Went to look at the DC and was kind of let down. no rear room after I switched the driver's seat to 6'4" 220lb fat ass. and I was uncomfrtble as hell. I think Toyota has me swayed to the 4Runner.

Plus it has the new 270hp 1GR. Time for URD to start retrofitting the MKII.:adore:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Damn bro sux to hear u gave up the x today but on to bigger and better hopefully, right. GL with the new purchase. Did u have anything left over from the x, if so give me a shout.

RedXr

Reaction score
Wow, can I ask what they gave you for the X?

THE MACF

Reaction score
i sold it in one piece with the stock spares for 20,500

RedXr

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing man. Good luck with the purchase.

Gadget

Reaction score
The new 4Runner is very nice. Of course the Double Cab Tacoma is an awesome truck also.

The engine in the 2010 4Runner and Tacoma is new. It is an updated 1GR with dual VVTi and new cylinder heads. The current URD Supercharger kit will not fit on it, but we are going to update our supercharger design to fit on that engine.

DSC01844.jpg

I think you will see the new 1GR in the Tacoma in 2011.

G

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think if I ever traded out for something else from Toyota it would be an FJ... with some modifications of course:

FJ-Cruiser-6-inch.jpg

THE MACF

Reaction score
gadget are you going to be working on the new 1gr for only the tacomas or the new 4runner as well. Since you have one and all. model loyolty? :biggrin:

Gadget

Reaction score
I think if I ever traded out for something else from Toyota it would be an FJ... with some modifications of course:

FJ-Cruiser-6-inch.jpg

FJ is a very cool truck. The downside to them is it is very hard to get in and out of the back seat with kids and such. The visibility out of the rear is very poor. If you are going to get one, you may want to do it soon. The word was that there was not going to be a 2010 FJ, then BAM there it was. Still lots of talk about canceling it.

They are very nice off road and there is a TON of aftermarket support for off road stuff.

view_10.jpg

That is the Uber FJ powered by URD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs258JaeyOk

G

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Get an automatic if you go FJ. They have the same POS 6MT as the X-Runner

RedXr

Reaction score
Personally, I have thrown around alot of ideas. Tundra, newer full size tacoma, fj, f150, diesels, m3's, 335's, sti's, tahoes. Lol. Still have the X. I find it hard to never OWN a vehicle. Once the X is paid off, then Ill be serious. The only thing that has me in the mood is 0% financing which I know I could get. Its a lose lose for me, at least until Im done with coollege and stable.

On side note, man would I be pissed to purchased a last year model tacoma, that is if they come with a redesign in 2012 or 2013.

Gadget

Reaction score
Is that^^^ what I think it is G?

It is a new supercharger mounting bracket designed in CAD and done in Rapid Prototype for final test fitting before we cast up a bunch of them.

Those rapid prototype printers are fricken magic how a part can just appear out of a pool of liquid.

G

teamben158

Reaction score
It is a new supercharger mounting bracket designed in CAD and done in Rapid Prototype for final test fitting before we cast up a bunch of them.

Those rapid prototype printers are fricken magic how a part can just appear out of a pool of liquid.

G

I actually just got a big box of SLA parts here at work a few minutes ago. Pretty cool how it all works.

With everyone trading in their Xs, I'm starting to think that I should have just bought that Tundra I was looking at :dontknow:

Murderface

Reaction score

G

I knew that's what it was but wanted to look smart telling u what it was:rolleyez: I know my buddy Warren wouldve known exactly what the process and materials were.

Top Bottom