Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Found a really good deal...

deanbhula1

Reaction score
Found a really good deal - steering wheel controls

so im putting in a new headunit and was looking for a way to retain the factory sterring wheel controls and i found a really cool module from axxess, on cruthfield it was $70. its actually a really good product because the module self programs which makes it super easy to install and in response time is super fast! But after doing some searching around i actually found a really good deal on it...i found in on tacotunes.com and it is also $70 on there except the actually include the specific wiring harness for our trucks which means no cutting or slicing and it actually integrates the factory aux jack (under the cigarette lighter in 09+) and turns it into 2 RCAs or an adapter for a male 3.5mm jack...this means you can still use the factory aux jack on new stereos with aux input. it also includes all the nessesary stuff to install like the barrel connecters and adapters. i included the video that i saw. i think this is a smoking deal espesially since its the same price as msrp but you also get the harness, all conecters and the adapters to make the original aux jack work for the new deck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sas1jTJ-gw

Last edited:
Top Bottom