Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Frame Replacement

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like my truck is going under the knife. Had my inspection this morning and I have "multiple perforations". For those guys who have had it done....any suggestions?

Limitless

Reaction score
They told me I was "close" and to come back at the end of the month so I may be getting mine done this spring as well.

Braking Bad

Reaction score
Just go over it when you get it back. Nothing you can really do before hand. Mabye have some parts replaced. While there doing it.... they,ll probably let you know if they find something tho.

justin13703

Reaction score
They told me I was "close" and to come back at the end of the month so I may be getting mine done this spring as well.

Sounds like they're trying to stall until the campaign ends this month and not have to take care of your truck.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like they're trying to stall until the campaign ends this month and not have to take care of your truck.

I think it's the opposite. Those dealers are making a killing on those frame replacements. It's supposed to be a one time inspection. If they're telling to come back it seems like they're hoping it'll get worse so they can do it.

justin13703

Reaction score
I think it's the opposite. Those dealers are making a killing on those frame replacements. It's supposed to be a one time inspection. If they're telling to come back it seems like they're hoping it'll get worse so they can do it.

Maybe so. I just don't trust Toyota dealerships anymore lol. After that shady shit they pulled on me.

Limitless

Reaction score

Yeah my dealer here has taken care of me for alot of stuff in the past. I've talked to the mechanic there quite a few times so he was definately looking for out me. Plus as a dealership they make a ton of money off the replacement but not as much off the just doing the coating.

Top Bottom