Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Front BBK options, anything new

PAXR

Reaction score
It is a kit that TundraRacing sells. not sure on the specifics but i think it was just hit pretty well^^^. camaro calipers and IS350 rotors. as far as brackets and such i think they are in house custom. I was diggin for a while to find an "easy" direct conversion and as far as I've found there just isn't one. bummer. The TR kit looks like the way to go though, especially on a budget.

absolut

Reaction score
hummm, never heard that before, might have to search for it, sounds good tho.

PAXR

Reaction score
I'm going to do the tundraracing 2 piston kit. I need better brakes but i'm no racer. So on a budget that is what i'm going to go with. If i decided to boost i would probably go overboard with brakes to be safe, but no reason to with N/A and moderate driving. I notice how bad the stock brakes are sometimes just getting off the highway. My '92 golf outbrakes the X everyday.

Last edited:

CBRBob

Reaction score
If i decided to boost i would probably go overboard with brakes to be safe, but no reason to with N/A and moderate driving.

Why, boost wont make the truck faster, it just makes it quicker. If you drive 95 on the highway, you will just get to 95 quicker and drive at that speed.
If you want to make the TR kit better, put EBC Yellows on it from the start.

PAXR

Reaction score
Why, boost wont make the truck faster, it just makes it quicker. If you drive 95 on the highway, you will just get to 95 quicker and drive at that speed.
If you want to make the TR kit better, put EBC Yellows on it from the start.

I've always been fond of EBC. As for boostin and brakes, i know that if i was any quicker i would be burning up my brakes. I tend to drive my truck like my supermoto:biggrin:

Top Bottom