Garage Clean Out - Mostly OEM Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Superloki24, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Superloki24

Superloki24 Member

I've been meaning to clean out the garage for a while now and this weekend was the time to try and get rid of the X-Runner parts I have. I am willing to ship all parts, but the price will increase according to the shipping quote.

Here is a list of parts and pics for each part:

2014 Tacoma X-Runner OEM Air Intake. It has approx 30,000kms of use on it before I upgrade to a TRD CAI. Asking $50 plus shipping. More pics available if interested.

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Air Box #1.jpg

2006 Tacoma X-Runner OEM Air Intake. It has approx 75,000kms of use on it. It was on my old '06 X-Runner before I upgraded to the TRD CAI. Asking $40 plus shipping. More pics available if interested.

2006 Tacoma X-Runner Air Box #1.jpg

2006 Tacoma X-Runner OEM Tail Lights. Near perfect shape. I took them off my '06 and swapped in the OEM LED tail lights. Asking $75 plus shipping. More pics available if interested.

2006 Tacoma X-Runner Tail Lights #1.jpg

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Intake Manifold. It has 90,000kms on it. Was taken off during Supercharger install. Asking $75 plus shipping. More pics available if interested.

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Intake Manifold #1.jpg

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Engine Cover. It has 90,000kms on it. Was taken off during Supercharger install. Asking $15 plus shipping.

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Engine Cover #1.jpg

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Front Springs. They have approx 30,000kms on them. They were upgraded to the XII Performance springs. Asking $40 plus shipping.

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Front Springs.jpg

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Front and Rear Sway Bars. They have approx 30,000kms on them. They were taken off and upgraded to the XII Performance Sway Bars. Asking $50 plus shipping for both or $25 each.

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Front & Rear Sway Bars.jpg

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Bump Stops. They have approx 30,000kms on them. Upgrade to the XII Performance Bump Stops. Asking $10 plus shipping.

2014 Tacoma X-Runner Bump Stops.jpg

2007 Tacoma X-Runner Engine Harness and ECU. I bought these second hand to prepare to make a jump harness for an older style UCON, then URD came out with the UCON for the '12+ trucks and I never needed it. I never even started to cut it up so the harness is 100% complete. The ECU is the stock ECU with no reflash (I was told this but you may want to confirm it first). Again I bought it to use the connectors but never needed it. I was told it worked when it was sold to me. Asking $50 for the harness and $75 for the ECU or $100 all together plus shipping.

2007 Tacoma X-Runner Engine Harness & ECU.jpg

TRD CAI Filter Box Cover (Gen 1 style CAI). Had it on my TRD CAI and upgrade to the Coupe cover. Asking $10 plus shipping.

TRD CAI Filter Box Cover #1.jpg

All prices are in USD.

I am located in Windsor, ON Canada just so everyone is aware when the shipping costs seem high. I'll be posting another thread here shortly with some URD goodies for sale too.

#1 Superloki24, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  2. LAzevedo

LAzevedo Member

URD goodies?!

uno808 likes this.
  3. hypertaco

hypertaco Member

I'll take the engine cover. PM me

4. XeddeX

XeddeX Member

Can i get a shipping quote for just the rear sway bar?

Sunnyvale, CA 94087 USA

Thank you

5. JikayouTofuShopXR

Hi harness and springs to 21771 ?

#5 JikayouTofuShopXR, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  6. Superloki24

Superloki24 Member

I'll let you know. It might be the weekend until I'm able to get to the UPS store but I will let you know.

Same thing, I'll let you know.

7. JikayouTofuShopXR

{/QUOTE}
    Same thing, I'll let you know.[/QUOTE]
    Whoops, didnt edit the post enough, just probably just looking for the harness and no springs, but also no rush. My harness has taken some abuse and im about to do a bunch of wiring mods itd be awesome to have a spare factory harness.