Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good Luck with hurricanes.......

Coupe

Reaction score
Good luck guys in the 808 area.

Stay safe and post when you can.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Will def try! We got two coming, one hits the Big Island today and moves along and the second one is suppose to hit Sunday! Im not too worried, most likely non-stop rain and wind, but doesnt hurt to prepare for the worst! I just hope the wind doesnt cause too much damage, like downed telephone poles and trees falling, knocking out power! I will post how things go! Much Mahalo guys!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Well the first one suppose to hit yesterday morning, but got pushed down, so mostly just cloudy, other then that, seemed like a normal day, and now just waiting for the second one, that supposely hits sunday(tomarrow) so we will see

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Wow, surprised you didn't at least get pounced with rain, those weather people just guess, we had 40% rain and nothing other than a few clouds.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
It rained a little bit where i lived, but typical night showers, during the day, it was like a cloudy day, and the second one that suppose to hit tomarrow, got pushed up north so only thing we might get, is some waves, thats all! BUT thats why they call Guy Hagi (weatherman) LIE Hagi! Its Easier to just flip a coin! haha I mean its not hard in Hawaii, either Sunny or rain! haha ill try post some memes, the locals posted

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Here is the Guy Hagi memes! He is a nice guy, just known to be wrong Here n There haha

Attachments

• Guy Hagi meme 3.jpg
    Guy Hagi meme 3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 294
  • Guy Hagi meme 4.jpg
    Guy Hagi meme 4.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 3,215
  • Guy Hagi meme 5.jpg
    Guy Hagi meme 5.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2,910
  • Guy Hagi meme.jpg
    Guy Hagi meme.jpg