Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GoPro HD Hero Camera Help

jmoore120

Reaction score
If anyone has one of the GoPro HD Hero Motorsports Cameras and knows how to work all the features, could you please email me at jwmoore120@yahoo.com or pm me for my cell number. Im having problems with the video recording. Would be best if I could talk to someone on the phone to get this worked out. Thanks.

When in video mode I press the shutter button but all it does is beep 3 times and the led flashes 3 times then the counter number increases by one. Shouldnt the red led stay on while its recording until you depress the shutter button again?​

jmoore120

Reaction score
Thats exactly what mine looks like.
When I press the shutter it beeps and blinks once then a couple seconds later it beeps and blinks 3 times and the counter increases.

SX TOY

Reaction score
you could be low on space in your card

jmoore120

Reaction score
Camera and 32gb card are both brand new out the packaging, it takes pictures fine, just the video mode doesnt film for more than 3 seconds. Just got them yesterday. Waiting for gopro support to contact me back, stupid email form, wish they had a better way to get support from them.

Top Bottom