GoPro HD Hero Camera Help

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Discussions' started by jmoore120, Apr 26, 2010.

1. jmoore120

jmoore120 Active Member

If anyone has one of the GoPro HD Hero Motorsports Cameras and knows how to work all the features, could you please email me at jwmoore120@yahoo.com or pm me for my cell number. Im having problems with the video recording. Would be best if I could talk to someone on the phone to get this worked out. Thanks.

When in video mode I press the shutter button but all it does is beep 3 times and the led flashes 3 times then the counter number increases by one. Shouldnt the red led stay on while its recording until you depress the shutter button again?​

2. Super Werty

Super Werty Active Member

3. jmoore120

jmoore120 Active Member

Thats exactly what mine looks like.
    When I press the shutter it beeps and blinks once then a couple seconds later it beeps and blinks 3 times and the counter increases.

4. SX TOY

SX TOY Active Member

you could be low on space in your card

5. jmoore120

jmoore120 Active Member

Camera and 32gb card are both brand new out the packaging, it takes pictures fine, just the video mode doesnt film for more than 3 seconds. Just got them yesterday. Waiting for gopro support to contact me back, stupid email form, wish they had a better way to get support from them.