Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

got hit and im happy

xrunish

Reaction score
so i got hit and im happy like it says on the title... explanation you ask? or think or whatever the hell your thinking in your head about why is he happy?

i am getting a paint job anyways so i went to my paint guy and talked to him about it and he said that bumper i guessing probably is 600 unpainted without the body kit and everything so since he was going to be taking it off and painting it whatever the insurance gives me or he quotes and they agree on he will deduct that from my paint job.. so i f i get 2000 for the whole work which is not just the rear bumper than thats a whole 2000 i would be able to just have for the paint job.. HELL YEAH!!!! so here is what happened

driving... needed to make a right so i yielded for a car coming from the left and than BAM! rear end.... the guy is on my ship so im not gonna flip about tracking him down... and thats that... him hitting me is such a big help... !!!! YES!

Photo0092.jpg

asdf.jpg

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
IMHO I wouldn't want someone to rear end me just to get a paint job done...but since his insurance has to pay for the damages better now then never...so I understand that much...

good luck on the repairs and I can't wait to see the new paint job...:top: what are you planning on painting the XR? my suggestion flat SWB...it would be oh so sick...:biggrin:

xrunish

Reaction score
haha flat swb like the old school style hot rods with some pin striping magic? lol ive thought of that concept except with the pinstripes but the paint is out there but color is still a secret

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
secrets huh...now you got me thinking...:hmmmm2: honestly I wouldn't know where to start guessing your color...I saw about 200 new paint and schemes at SEMA show this year under the House of Kolor booth...they even have 10 different colors/shades/textures just for their new marble line of paint...its ridiculous what House Of Kolor comes up with every year....

DC29

Reaction score
im waitin for someone to hit my rear bumper so i can have a reason to put a roll pan on.. grant kustoms ftw!!

what was the dude that hit you driving in?

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
dude flat white with dark blue pinstriping would be sick but then again im rat partial

xrunish

Reaction score
im waitin for someone to hit my rear bumper so i can have a reason to put a roll pan on.. grant kustoms ftw!!

what was the dude that hit you driving in?

a s80 2001 volvo

dude flat white with dark blue pinstriping would be sick but then again im rat partial

yea you are rat partial lol... im not hating on pin striping i even give them there credit cause that is some perfectionists type of work... just only like them on old school cars

DC29

Reaction score
flat white would be intresting once it got dirty, especially cleaning it. it would be sick tho.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
flat swb .............................................. CUZ

xrunish

Reaction score
no... lexus white has the pearl white color that got discontiued but no on that also since pearl white has a pink look in a certain angle if you look really closely

Top Bottom