Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gotta Love Tax Time

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
Well lets hear it guys, what did you get with taxes? Myself I didnt get as much as i thought but I paid off all credit card debt. Not what I really wanted to do but hey no more money flowing out of my pockets and more side money for mods.:biggrin:

So lets hear it, what did you do with yours?

roy365

Reaction score
No car/truck mods. :frown:

But......I gots a new Tempurpedic bed w/adjustable base. :top:

JFrame

Reaction score
Payed off credit card and put the rest on student loans.

True

Reaction score
Paid a credit card off and bought URD 3" Catback and Y pipe, a nice start to the year.

Reverend_d

Reaction score
Paid a credit card off and bought URD 3" Catback and Y pipe, a nice start to the year.

sweet deal for sure.

I paid of alot of bills and bought my wife a ring she has always wanted. nice husband of the year award. trying to swing a snug top cap out of the deal. but that is about it.

justin13703

Reaction score
I got bent over and raped just like I do any other time taxes are involved. I even bought a damn house last year and for some reason the government still feels like I owe them more money.

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
I got a $1504 VISA bill cuz I paid my taxes with my VISA and the bastages won't even give me rewards points for that "purchase" WTF-over!!

Dave in Afghanistan

Last edited:

dramad1

Reaction score
I got bent over and raped just like I do any other time taxes are involved. I even bought a damn house last year and for some reason the government still feels like I owe them more money.

I feel your pain man, I bought a house as well and me and my wife were expecting a lot more back. I was lucky to get outta the red, I was originally gonna have to owe over 2g's wtf.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Not very happy. Fam of 4 here was expecting way more and got the shaft... Not happy at all very disappointed the IRS scwed us good... I was furious when i was told how much i was getting. i really needed that money.

Workman3886

Reaction score
I'm going to owe, I did last year but it was $800, this yeah will hopefully be less

justin13703

Reaction score
I feel your pain man, I bought a house as well and me and my wife were expecting a lot more back. I was lucky to get outta the red, I was originally gonna have to owe over 2g's wtf.

Taxes can suck it. For real. It's bad enough I'm paying taxes on twice what I paid for my house, you lose a retarded amount off your paycheck, pay more taxes whenever you buy anything, and then at the end of the year theyre gonna tell you that you need to pay them more. And we still have to dodge potholes on the way to work. They can tax a broomstick wrapped in sandpaper straight up their asses. I think I'm just gonna go become a legal citizen of Mexico then come back into America illegally so I can get everything I want for free

Sorry about the rant lol

Last edited:

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
paid off evey soul i owed money to, took my baby to a nice dinner (my x) and dinner was chevron with a fuel cleaner and got me some urd goodies

put some away for a rainy day:top:

Top Bottom