GROUND EFFECTS

Discussion in 'Stock Exterior' started by joshxrmora, May 18, 2015.

1. joshxrmora

joshxrmora Member

Does anyone know a good website where i could find all the ground effects for the X. I want to replace pretty much every piece now that most of them are secured with duct tape and all my weather striping is flying in the wind.

2. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Gonna cost a pretty penny. Only real option is Toyota. Might want to check with a body shop to see if your current parts can be salvaged.

3. Gators Taco

Gators Taco <a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho

4. stepdaddy

stepdaddy New Member

Needle in a hay stack

5. babyboi2284

babyboi2284 BaggedXR2284

6. Kookla

Kookla New Member

FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW (who needs to fix body kit).....
    I just bought all of the plastic clips from Toyota to hold body kit against body. Just the plastic clips.....for 1 of every clip all way around truck it costed $98.00 Canadian!!!!!!! Was only something like 30 lil clips. Wow. But since there r quite a few of each color, I now have extras of each color, so WHEN they break lol, I have some on hand.
    Just a lil info to pass on.

7. BigWhiteFrunkis

BigWhiteFrunkis New Member

kookla,

any chance you have the part number on hand? I need to replace some on my clips on the side skirts. thanks.