Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Group buy for trans sleeve TSK45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwall

Reaction score
I will want one too just not sure if at the same time as the group buy but i will still want one soonr than later. Nice work, Who actaully has one of these and it is that effective and works that good.

Murderface

Reaction score
That is a great idea. Maybe you can spread the word??

Thanks!!

G

As soon as I get a chance I will start threads over on those forums:top:

I just started threads on CT,TW and TN for the TSK45 trans sleeve kit. Hopefully we'll get a good list going so we can knock the price down some:top:

Last edited:

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I want in cause i'm tired of that noise, but i'm not sure if i'll have the money in time I start work next week and depending on when we do the group buy.

Jwall

Reaction score
I have always wondered what is the F&*? that noise was. It had always pissed me off, just didnt sound nice sitting in idle sure you can get a louder exhaust and ignore it lol. But i like the quiet idle loud rev. ..its kind of strange toyota even let it make that noise when producing these trucks..i know i know shit tranny in our trucks.. is their any good trannys to get for ours or just rebuilds. If this sleeve really works i will work harder and getting doe for the group buy.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Not sure where the "list" is, but I just talked to gadget. I'm good for one. John why don't u get a list together.

Now I need xroller to tell me how to fix my trans, ill fix both at same time.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Shouldn't we be hounding toyota to buy these for us? Just a though...pos I have a brand new one with maybe 6kl on it...sounds like a damn rod knock...

ntinhri

Reaction score
Shouldn't we be hounding toyota to buy these for us? Just a though...pos I have a brand new one with maybe 6kl on it...sounds like a damn rod knock...

thats a lost cause, you know that.

Murderface

Reaction score
Not sure where the "list" is,John why don't u get a list together.

List is on first page Steve:top: Do U want in??

Thats EXACTLY how mine sounds:thumpdown: So ur in too right Jason!

Added some to the list:top:
1. ChristDenied
2. RedXRunner
3. Jeremias[/QUOTE]
4. *IrunnIt*
5. DustyXRunner
6. toyota_rod

Come on!! I know theres more then (6) people that have a bad TO and need this kit!! Lets get the price lower like G has stated

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
john orgainze this. Im not adding my name to the list cause you have 5 pages of folks who may or maynot be in.. Im in.. I already told gadget I was.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Well yall should make a new thread under the vendors section

Murderface

Reaction score
john orgainze this. Im not adding my name to the list cause you have 5 pages of folks who may or maynot be in.. Im in.. I already told gadget I was.

U can't count u dummy!! It's 3 pages of people saying they may get one! Ha^^^^

I made the list with the people that said they're in. This is how this is always done IMO. I can have people put down a deposit just to be on the list? Don matter to me cause I already told G I'm in regardless!!

tw31ve66

Reaction score
1. ChristDenied
2. RedXRunner
3. Jeremias[/QUOTE]
4. *IrunnIt*
5. DustyXRunner
6. toyota_rod
7. tw31ve66

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
just wait if you can on changing the T/O bearing toyota has designed a new one and should be releasing it soon and i know this because a friend of mine works for regional and is doing mine just waiting for it to be released

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
just wait if you can on changing the T/O bearing toyota has designed a new one and should be releasing it soon and i know this because a friend of mine works for regional and is doing mine just waiting for it to be released

problem is it still rides on an aluminum shaft that wears extremely fast. A new design will do nothing for this, A stainless sleeve will not wear out anytime soon. :top:

mjp2

Reaction score
Nice addition for my race truck and it'll go well with the URD clutch that's currently in my garage waiting to be installed! Definitely in.

1. ChristDenied
2. RedXRunner
3. Jeremias
4. *IrunnIt*
5. DustyXRunner
6. toyota_rod
7. tw31ve66
8. mjp2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom