Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hahahahhahahah

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
No, WHO is the one braggin and thinking they're the shti?

05Xrunner

Reaction score
LOL...those titan guys think cause they got a v8 its something great...LOL they are butt ugly and rated in the top10 as the most unreliable....HAHAHA

Sucks who ever lost

07XR808

Reaction score
haha..."new truck owner". that x-runner guy probably doesn't even know how to shift properly. its okay though the titans aren't super slow trucks so at least we aren't hearing kill stories from somebody else

Stevenredx

Reaction score
lol... my truck is ricey, or atleast the titan guys think so.. Got one word for em "twistys" :bird:

lucke

Reaction score
hmm, i guess that means they hate the Silverado SS as well... seeing as though its got more power than the titan and has a body kit and all.

sounds like some titan guys need to get off their high horse and realize what this truck was designed to do:stupid::rolleyez:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
man my truck is ricey :frown: ..lol..WOW they like to talk s:biggrin:t.

hmm, i guess that means they hate the Silverado SS as well... seeing as though its got more power than the titan and has a body kit and all.

sounds like some titan guys need to get off their high horse and realize what this truck was designed to do:stupid::rolleyez:

x2 TOTALLY AGREE. If I had a truck like that I would use it for what it's made for.I even use my truck for hardcore work...but I'm pretty sure the titan can take more abuse.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Just one day, one day i will be able to own myself one of those high powered racing v8 titans. Oh man.. i can't wait :laugh:

07XR808

Reaction score
Our trucks are ricey because they are made in the U.S....riiight.

The Japanese people don't even know what a truck is unless your one of those hardcore truck club people that like to bag the domesticated trucks over there

lucke

Reaction score
Our trucks are ricey because they are made in the U.S....riiight.

The Japanese people don't even know what a truck is unless your one of those hardcore truck club people that like to bag the domesticated trucks over there
you do realize that the Toyota Hilux (aka the Tacoma in the US) is sold in Japan, right?

DOGO X

Reaction score
Lol, great now they're all convinced they can beat every x-runner they see...

I hope i get to run into one of those guys

That will be funny, see his face after you are done with him! :biggrin:

rx-runner

Reaction score
hahhahahaha i owned a titan in a race before lol, that guy doesnt know how to shift

07xrunner

Reaction score
a guy i work with just bought a new titan and today after work guess what ...it broke down on him lol ...
ill take my "riced" out taco over a titan any day ...:biggrin:

SWB X

Reaction score
waiiiitttt a second.....they say we are ricey.????? They have F'n NISSAN Titans

DUHHHHHHH:hmmmm2: :bird:

ProfX

Reaction score
That thread is older than dirt. I am sure they have learned they cant beat a XRunner with a driver that isnt learning the truck. Plus street racing is just plain stupid.

Top Bottom