Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anybody seen this

EazieE808

Reaction score
trdshiftknob.jpg

Yo guys has anybody seen this before and if you have where can i get one i took this pic in a FJ cruiser TRD edition and i tried looking around but cant find one

07SWB

Reaction score
i have one out of a TRD FJ in my truck but its just the grey one..

KX7

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm I should get that its nice..:top:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
http://www.trdparts4u.com/MC-CDDB-DG.aspx

That's the one I'm running in my truck and I love it. I'm sorry, I can't find the one you're looking for anywhere. Apparently it was limited edition for FJ Cruisers, and those guys aren't willing to part with it. I'll keep looking though. :top:

Oh, but there is a white one just like it that is very easy to get ahold of. If that helps. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
This is exactly what I want!!!!! If someone finds it please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the gray one but would love a black one!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
This is exactly what I want!!!!! If someone finds it please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the gray one but would love a black one!

:dito: we gotta find these things somewhere :biggrin:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score

The C2C knob is similar, but sweeter, and is an XRU Vendor. :top:

Last edited:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Ok, alittle more research in to this and the part # is PTR263507003

Called my local dealer and he said that he can order it and its listed as TRD Shift Knob "Red". The price is $120.00 :ahhhhh:

He did check to see if he could hook me up with a discount but its not in the dealerships system so he doesn't know cost on it or something like that. :top:

I'm not paying that much for a knob, just thought i would let you guys know.

EazieE808

Reaction score
Ok, alittle more research in to this and the part # is PTR263507003

Called my local dealer and he said that he can order it and its listed as TRD Shift Knob "Red". The price is $120.00 :ahhhhh:

He did check to see if he could hook me up with a discount but its not in the dealerships system so he doesn't know cost on it or something like that. :top:

I'm not paying that much for a knob, just thought i would let you guys know.

Did he say if it was for both knobs or just the shifter cause thats kinda stupid price

Top Bottom