Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hazard/hazard button problem

MillsXR

Reaction score
Hey guys, I noticed today that my hazards don't work. I have LEDs for all my blinkers and resistors on all of them as well. But I'm going to get recon and stuff soon so I put all the stock bulbs in and then I pressed the hazard button and as I press it the cluster flashes the two arrows once and once the button clicks in it goes off and it doesn't go on at all... Idk what the problem is cuz the stock bulbs with resistors worked for me before. Help would be much appreciated....

Limitless

Reaction score
Do your turn signals work or is it just the hazard button that is causing the problem.

MillsXR

Reaction score
my turn signals right and left work fine. the button is the problem. i checked, i took out my dash kit and the plug behind was in good because my time and all those other lights work..

butters607

Reaction score
my turn signals right and left work fine. the button is the problem. i checked, i took out my dash kit and the plug behind was in good because my time and all those other lights work..

Check the hazard fuze and relay

MillsXR

Reaction score
I checked the fuse it is still good. Which relay are you referring to?

butters607

Reaction score
I checked the fuse it is still good. Which relay are you referring to?

I can't remember exactly but I think there is a relay for the hazards in the fuse box under the hood it should say which one it is also you can do a voltage test on the switch the switch possibly could have cropped out on ya!

rexrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle uses same flashing relay for hazards and turn signal iirc so tgat wouldnt be it.

MplsX

Reaction score
Check to see if the trim piece around the hazard button is touching / binding on the button itself.

rexrunner

Reaction score
Go to the relay and check for a switching circuit. The hazard buttom is the actual distributor. So it should be at the flasher. Its behind the change holder iirc inside. Round BTW

Might be on the backside of the fuse box also inside

Last edited:

MillsXR

Reaction score
Well for my flasher relay thing. The oem one is the drl flasher. I bought a non drl one and plugged that in. Everything regarding my blinkers/no drl's are working fine though. I think it's a wire but I'm not too sure.

Top Bottom