Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

head unit color change?

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Got a interesting p.m. from jaxchris just a moment ago concerning the led modding for the dash as has been accomplished by our talented modders here,here's the twist he found a found a site that can do custom dash led work they do bikes also & Best Of All they do head units to match Dash lite coloring!! HOOOORAY!! the web sie is as follows:

http://www.ledmods.net/

check em out give a e-mail and now us that like the orange/red dash lights can get rid of the pioneer blue finally! YEEEAH!:top: :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Nice find guys... keep us posted if they work something out for your HU :top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the fix on that post steven,yeah got my interest sparked.I just shot em a e-mail.gonna ups next day with them saying 24hr turn around and next day return thats killer.chris thinks its like 80.00 for the change.:top:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
hopefully he can provide us great work, and he'll get some good business from use. im still in works with my plan. hehehe....

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE: e-mail from paul at ledmods.net today,said he has it and will ship tomorrow back to me done. magic., pioneer blue to Xrunner red dash lights color! :top:

lucke

Reaction score
just emailed paul asking about pricing for all LED's in the cabin... will update when i receive info.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
lucke, paul I think has the knowledge to do the a/c control panel light color change as well. he has the gauge cluster down pat but not for the Xrunner for the color changing needles. but it all looks good ,fairly priced and quick turn around time.:top:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom