Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Headers, Y-Pipe, Cat-Back

kawika

Reaction score
Anybody on the island running all three? I wanted to hear how loud the combination was in person before placing an order. Thinking about URD.

asianized

Reaction score
Im running headers, stock y pipe and a borla muffler. All 4 cats are deleted
my friend is running almost the same setup but he has urd y pipe and a magnaflow muffler

kawika

Reaction score
Im running headers, stock y pipe and a borla muffler. All 4 cats are deleted
my friend is running almost the same setup but he has urd y pipe and a magnaflow muffler

Is it loud enough to cause problems during a safety check?

asianized

Reaction score
Is it loud enough to cause problems during a safety check?

Nope.....we both pass safety check and recon
lmk bro if u like hear our trucks, we usually cruise at cherry on top in pearl city on the weekends

Last edited:

8o8drifter

Reaction score
Anybody on the island running all three? I wanted to hear how loud the combination was in person before placing an order. Thinking about URD.

if u like loud u can listen to ours. mine is the loudest on oahu i think LOL!

silenT651

Reaction score
i would wait for the spec u setup from urd. its all equal length which makes it sound really refined

kawika

Reaction score
Mahalo everyone. I already have the JBA headers. I'd love to wait for the spec-u exhaust, but I have a double cab 4x4 and Gadget said it would be a while. He needs someone to bring him their truck so he can design it. Since you guys were able to get safety, I'll probably just order the cat back and ypipe.

Top Bottom