Here We Go Again

Discussion in 'National Events' started by Tunedx, Jan 17, 2012.

1. xrunnerjoe89

xrunnerjoe89 New Member

^i agree
    We should do a beach setting, there is tons of things we could do. Though that makes it a longer drive for people who are not coastal, but im sure they would like to go the the beach. Most people love the beach! In myrtle beach you can go kite boarding, swimming, surfing. There are alot of miniature golf places in myrtle beach. Though id love to go to outer banks, I hear that its beautiful there. We should do a vote again, and follow through with the vote rather then going somewhere no1 really voted for....

2. Tunedx

Tunedx Active Member

Hershey would be a great destination

3. Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl Active Member

I kind of figured... just hope I can get the time off...same for texfest... I was hoping to drive out to that..... might still try all depends on timing :)

4. darthyota

darthyota Active Member

Ive heard theres some great driving roads in the dakotas

5. Xoverdose

Xoverdose New Member

I remember when you all were in Pigeon Forge, thats where I found out about this site. Went to cracker barrel with some friends and there were like 20 X's out there and I saw all the XRU gear. Lots of stuff to do there so that would be fun. Myrtle Beach would be a blast too.

I dont mind stepping up to help plan if its in KY. We have a drag strip and the bourbon trail that could be a fun drive plus distillery tours, toyota factory in central KY. Im going to try and go wherever it is though.

6. Pillsbry10

Pillsbry10 Member

toyota factory would be amsuing... ( E.T. phone home)