Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hola, I'm new here. I'm also alcoholic.

Gibbles

Reaction score
I'm joking. I don't drink. It does feel like I'm standing in front of an Alcoholics Anonymous class. A few months ago, I purchased my first truck. I always preferred cars for the simple reason that they are fun to drive as opposed to a big, floppy, sluggish truck. Being that I'm now a family man with a fiance and 2 young boys, moving Power Wheels and make-up stations just won't be possible in a tiny CRX. My original plan was a base model, auto Tacoma.... Until I saw this thing on the lot. A performance-oriented truck, I was sold. I wasn't planning on doing anything until I knew I liked it. Well, 6 months later, I love it. It's time to start planning, researching, gathering parts, and hopefully, modding. This is where I hope you guys come in. I'm going to be posting only if I can't find what I'm looking for, in order to build the truck my way, without too many people trying to influence my decisions. Future plans include 3-piece forged wheels, rear-mount turbo, slightly lower, and an aftermarket shifter to get rid of that sloppiness... All in due time, since, like I said, I have two boys that take my paychecks to maintain. Thanks in advance for the support. (...... Pssss.... How do I add pics?)

easts1d3

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase!
Welcome to XRU!
Get yourself set up with a photo bucket account and add your pictures onto there. Copy the IMG link into your post and BAM! photo :rockon:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to XRU! Look forward to seeing what you have in store for it

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family and congrats on the purchase. Post pictures seems to be the easiest using photobucket and then you can just copy and past the IMG link.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Well we have some turbo build threads on here you will find interesting. Torspd & Redlantern for starters. I love alcohol, although, this morning it is not loving me back. Welcome to the Underground!

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!!

G

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. Lots of info for you if you need it

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Needz moar low! :top: I know, in due time. Clean looking truck.

Gibbles

Reaction score
Nevernind... That wasn't even the picture i chose, haha! Well, there she is.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Nice SWB. have fun with it

Gibbles

Reaction score
Next mod is going to be projector retrofits. I have a set of Morimoto lenses and HIDs. I'm not sure whether to use new heaslights or the OEam one, since the lenses now have stress cracks. Some eyelids might cover them, though... Decisions

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the SWB and welcome to the Underground! :top:

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Sharp looking truck man

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Next mod is going to be projector retrofits. I have a set of Morimoto lenses and HIDs. I'm not sure whether to use new heaslights or the OEam one, since the lenses now have stress cracks. Some eyelids might cover them, though... Decisions

If you have any questions about the lenses do yourself a favor and get new ones or a whole new HL assembly. Trust me the last thing you want to do is have to crack them open again once you finish. :thumbdown:

Top Bottom