Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How Did You Get Your X-Runner?

Where Did You Get Your X-Runner?

• Factory Ordered it from a Dealership

Votes: 47 12.1%
  • Purchased it from a Toyota/Scion Dealers Lot.

Votes: 155 39.8%
  • Purchased it Used

Votes: 158 40.6%
  • Purchased it? I Stole It!

Votes: 29 7.5%

• Total voters

IH8PIGS

Reaction score
I was just looking for a truck and the primary prerequisite for me is a manual transmission. Well the X showed up among my search results and, after reading about it, I realized that I could never settle for another truck. Then I drove it and it was all over. Best. Truck. Ever.

Can XR

Reaction score
Bought mine used form a guy who told me if he didn't sell it then he would go bankrupt ! so i named my price and he had to except it.

mado_franco

Reaction score
my story

well, i had a 93 chevy all custom and a really nice and powerful 350 on it so i traded it for my x-runner. and im happy as hell with it.

jwg256

Reaction score
Found the only X, with a warrantee, within 500 miles of nj

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Got mine in N. Charleston S.C.....talk to a salesman from BASIC TRAINING TO GET MINE AFTER I GOT OUT OF TRAINING....DID NOT HAVE WHAT I WANTED BUT TEST DROVE A 09, BUT ASK FOR AN 08....GOT IT WITH 136 MILES ON HER...SWEET

Rob.....scouts out:rockon:

gunner76137

Reaction score
My loving wife bought me my first X-runner(Ol'Blue)for our 2 year wedding anniversary.

jwg256

Reaction score
gunner76137 said:
My loving wife bought me my first X-runner(Ol'Blue)for our 2 year wedding anniversary.

that's awesome!

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I set my glowshift for 5200 for when i wanna get a lil excited haha

HIXRUNNER

Reaction score
Purchased my X from a toyota dealership. Had only 1 mile on it when i drove it off the lot. it was the best feeling ever!:laugh:

srt761

Reaction score
Traded in my srt 4 at the stealership for my 07 swb. Had 80k miles

Bang Bang

Reaction score
Picked mine up on leave in route to Dyess AFB. Bought it from a russian guy in ATL who bought it from the dealer . I got it with 15K on the odometer for 18,500 back in 08. I originally wanted a blue or black one but red has grown on me. Plus, I couldnt pass up the deal. His wife was hot.

blu xr

Reaction score
i used to own a white 01 chevy xtreme. i loved that thing, but it was a single cab, so i opted to trade it for a new 05 nissan frontier xe crew cab for my wife. i always told myself i would get another someday, but in ext. cab or an xtr blazer.

a few years had past & it was time to get me a truck again. i started searching the internet for xtremes when i ran across pics of the xr...took one look at a swb xr & knew that was the truck for me. i found one about 90 miles away north of dallas. i bought it and my wife ended up loving it so much it has become her daily lol.

it wasnt a total loss for me cause i ended up getting a supra instead ;)

KaeserTRD

Reaction score
Purchased mine used with 75,000 miles from Rick Hendrick Chevy in GA a few months ago.

Last edited:

Brianburkhart1

Reaction score
I boought mine from Bob Bell in Baltimore, Md. My cousin was a dealerer there and I sent him a text stating I was looking for a Tacoma he pointed this one out to me, Loved it on first site (online) sign the paper work and viola didnt know what I realy had till starting to do some research on the XRUNNERS, Now I am ecstatic about owning it

phfireman

Reaction score
Got mine used , I had sold my other 2 trucks and really needed something since I had to work within the next couple days. Driving around and I saw her sitting in the used lot at Toyota, it was like she was calling to me. Took her for a test drive, with a salesman who couldn't even drive a manual vehicle, I thought that was great. Now I just need a few lottery ticket wins to do what I want with it.

Top Bottom