Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you clean wax off the black trim?

Coopstain

Reaction score
This is going to sound so random, but can someone explain the peanut butter process lol? Im being serious. I have spent so much money on detailing stuff, i dont want to go out and get more for the wax residue on the black plastic parts. I agree with Wshsbears. I have been using TW Ice for a while and its GREAT for everything on hte outside. However 2 weeks ago i did a full polish and wax (Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish and Gold Class Wax), and i got the residue all over the place. Didnt really notice it until yesterday and its bugging me.

So whats the process? apply how much and with what and for how long? Im prob going to do this Friday (peanut butter first, then full wash and dry then add some Ice). I put a good amount of wax on it 2 weeks ago so im going to go for a while.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
This is going to sound so random, but can someone explain the peanut butter process lol? Im being serious. I have spent so much money on detailing stuff, i dont want to go out and get more for the wax residue on the black plastic parts. I agree with Wshsbears. I have been using TW Ice for a while and its GREAT for everything on hte outside. However 2 weeks ago i did a full polish and wax (Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish and Gold Class Wax), and i got the residue all over the place. Didnt really notice it until yesterday and its bugging me.

So whats the process? apply how much and with what and for how long? Im prob going to do this Friday (peanut butter first, then full wash and dry then add some Ice). I put a good amount of wax on it 2 weeks ago so im going to go for a while.

I thought I read somewhere that it was peanut butter oil that you were suppose to use.

rich017

Reaction score
peanut butter and just rub it in and wipe off

quiksheit

Reaction score
I use the Mr Clean eraser (well actually the walmart knockoff). Works great. :rock:

Top Bottom