Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How-To thread for pilla gauge pod?

Miami_X

Reaction score
I did a search, but couldn't find a thread to guide me on the installation of my Pillar Gauge Pod. Anyone have a link, or do I have to make the How-To thread? Thanks.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am assuming you got the lotek pod?

Reaction score
I would assume that you just take the one off, then feed the wire for the gauges, then put it all back together. There are just two bolts in the handle that hold then pillar cover on.

Miami_X

Reaction score
I could have probably figured it out, but I always seek out advice (photos) from folks who have done it before. I was interested in how the pillar cover was held on. And yes, I got the Lotek. Doing the install this Sunday with Whitebeauty.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Super simple man I put one in not to long ago. Pop off the little covers on the handle and there's a bolt in behind each one then just wiggle it out kinda pulling up.
When you put the gauge one on test fit everything first I had to dremel a little bit of the plastic so the handle would seat properly on it. I think a few other people did too but you don't see it with handle on

Miami_X

Reaction score
Super simple man I put one in not to long ago. Pop off the little covers on the handle and there's a bolt in behind each one then just wiggle it out kinda pulling up.
When you put the gauge one on test fit everything first I had to dremel a little bit of the plastic so the handle would seat properly on it. I think a few other people did too but you don't see it with handle on
Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom