Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How To: XTune P2 - Log Review

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
logs are best when you are WOT and with the actual log in hand (can cross reference different variables). A screen shot is ok for looking at particular instances, but having the actual file will provide better feedback.

pm me your email addy and i'll email you the data log...:top:

I did a 3rd gear WOT pull till I almost hit the limiter in 5th gear...was I not supposed to do that?

dragon

Reaction score
Hi,

Quick lowdown on my '08 white sr5 dc lb 4x4 (yes I know this is an x-runner forum)
afe intake / dtlts / dt pipe bomb / custom magnaflow exhaust w/ 2nd muffler

I'm located in Calgary, altitude & weather are like Denver or Colorado Springs.
It gets driven in the rain & snow.

I just recently got my apr x1 installed.
Anyways when the shop installed it, they loaded the wrong map. The truck didn't run that well -bunch of codes, etc. Did my own research and loaded the correct map.
Tta40.03A.F_295.
Is anyone willing to give me their feedback, if I email them my datalog, can they give me some suggestions?
My truck will be going on a dyno in couple weeks but I want to do as much as I can before to maximize my dyno time.

Thanks in advance

Murderface

Reaction score
Hi,

Quick lowdown on my '08 white sr5 dc lb 4x4 (yes I know this is an x-runner forum)
afe intake / dtlts / dt pipe bomb / custom magnaflow exhaust w/ 2nd muffler

I'm located in Calgary, altitude & weather are like Denver or Colorado Springs.
It gets driven in the rain & snow.

I just recently got my apr x1 installed.
Anyways when the shop installed it, they loaded the wrong map. The truck didn't run that well -bunch of codes, etc. Did my own research and loaded the correct map.
Tta40.03A.F_295.
Is anyone willing to give me their feedback, if I email them my datalog, can they give me some suggestions?
My truck will be going on a dyno in couple weeks but I want to do as much as I can before to maximize my dyno time.

Thanks in advance

who did u buy the X-1 from? Can u email the log to them and have them look it over? If not then I would suggest contacting one of our vendors on here and see if they can help u:top:

try High Velocity Motorsports or URD. U could even email it to Allen at APR

ntinhri

Reaction score
Id call who ever you bought you x-1 from... that vendor should be able to provide plenty of info.. Id be super carful unitl you know its right!

Top Bottom