Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hurricane Irene

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
What is everyone doing to prepare for her????

Murderface

Reaction score
My buddy Warren took himself and his family to the Outer Banks for this entire week only to be evacuated today from the islands causing them to cut their vacation short by 2 days. At least they're getting a refund from the place they're all staying.

When I was on my honeymoon in Cancun, Hurrican Ivan swept right past Cancun and Cuba. The island was shut down and we had to stay in the hotel for 2 days while it past. The waves were insane and to this day I've never seen bigger waves other then on TV.

azburnin

Reaction score
Yeah idk just yet, if it really makes it up to Va beach i'll start to worry. But precautionary i have some standby water just in case things get polluted or what not. Ya Sat too my boy is having a Hurricane Party, i've got to say i'm pretty interested lol

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Don't forget to buy an inflatable cushion.

5291840002_large.jpg

rich017

Reaction score
Nothing. Due to it being the distance it is, it will be just like a normal Thunderstorm here in FL

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
building a hurricane proof igloo?

Gonzo464

Reaction score
Chillin' and waiting for the rain :(

Just sucks that the week I come home from off the road a hurricane rolls by.

Oh well, I'd rather be here for it than somewhere in Jersey in a 70 foot rig XD

ntinhri

Reaction score
Ill be chilling... Partly cloudy here in ROanoke va, so they say right now.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Snookie is staying with me....

(LOL Yardie) and I cant wait to spoon with him!

Actually I opened up my house and My brothers called (they live in Newport news) and Yardie needed a safe place to stay, so hes coming here too... SHould be a fun weekend!!

Edgeman

Reaction score
Hunkering down, stocked up with supplies. Hoping one of my neighbors trees doesn't come crashing through my roof.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Lots of driving in the forecast....back and forth 45 mins to make sure houses are safe and the employess are safe too...gonna be fun. Lex in the garage time to break out the hurricane civic mobile.. lol Beer has water in it right? :)

Top Bottom