Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hurst T Handle Mod!!!

Coupe

Reaction score
are our shifters sae thread??

No. SAE are inch sizes ( like 1/4-20unc, 3/8-16unc, 1/2-13unc, etc)

Ours are Metric. In this case M12 x 1.25. Which is a very fine thread.

six1nina

Reaction score
No. SAE are inch sizes ( like 1/4-20unc, 3/8-16unc, 1/2-13unc, etc)

Ours are Metric. In this case M12 x 1.25. Which is a very fine thread.

i thought so:thumpdown: i wanted to get the b&m but it said it only fit standard thread shifters:thumpdown:

STONER-X

Reaction score
i have one too and love it!!!! the only thing that differs on mine from the pics. is my handle is angled for a more relaxed hand position. its more at a 45 deg angle instead of the "T" when i put it on i thought it would be smoother during aggressive shifting to be more in a natural hand position. i think there is a pic in the "show off your shift knob" i have the gopher cover for the hot days..... BURN..... HOT F***..... :)

disciple X

Reaction score
i keep turning mine that way and then back straight again... cant decide how i like it... it feels nice with a slight turn to it, but it looks so much better straight... hmmm

moonrunner

Reaction score
picture.php

The B&M T-handle will fit the B&M and the stock TRD shifter.

moonrunner

Reaction score
BMM-80641 T-Handle is a metric thread designed for the B&M short shifter. It is the same thread as the trd shifter.

six1nina

Reaction score
koo thanx bro. sucks all the cheap ones on ebay are sae:thumpdown:

STONER-X

Reaction score
i keep turning mine that way and then back straight again... cant decide how i like it... it feels nice with a slight turn to it, but it looks so much better straight... hmmm

id say keep it turned for comfort. the shifting may come more natural and quicker to you if your hand is relaxed. i think this guy has an angled "T" see look at how easy it is for him :driver:. this other guy doesn't have a "T" and he lost :motz:haha. personally i think the angled "T" looks more aggressive because it has a "set for the driver" look, but that's just me :biggrin:..... if it feels nice then keep your hand in it:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i had a B&M T shifter in my 94' Toyota...I completely loved it...but went with the TRD Red Shift Knob to keep the TRD theme going...+ I am not racing, but its still comfortable for me...:biggrin:

Top Bottom