Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I aaaammmmmm...

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Spendin' much more than I'm making on these cars and these vacations is that too much information? I just bought a lamborghini I'm not even into racin' got a windshield full of tickets cause I live right by the station!

WOOOO! The new Lil Wayne CD is nice, that's Drakes verse on the first song. Pick it up check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQgYlg0Xd6A&feature=related

RJDoute

Reaction score
^Good show. "No you fell on your face almost instantly. Yeah, I took the shot for you. I missed wide right, wasn't even close. I'm pretty sure you're going to be a sports legend though because ESPN will play that shit forever."

RJDoute

Reaction score
BUMP. Support the artists.

x ynot

Reaction score
im not a fan of lil wayne anymore for some reason

off-road taco06

Reaction score
I don't mean to be offensive or anything but i think Lil Wayne is complete garbage.

RJDoute

Reaction score
You aren't offensive at all, we all have different tastes in music. And despite the fact I'm half white, I listen to everything from country to opera to rap. I genuinely love music. So for some pasty douche bags like Doug and John to say it isn't white boy tunes is ridiculous, they've never listened to Eminem; probably the best lyricist to ever bless the microphone.

That being said I'd still sleep with both Doug and John. Both at the same time given half the chance. It's just my nature.

<3 you.

Ryan

Murderface

Reaction score
Ha there was a time in my life when I too was searching for an identity. I use to listen to The Ghetto Boys, NWA, 2 Live Crew and any other hardcore gangsta rap. Then one day my dad beat the shit outta me and I never looked back.

So RJ when u movin to Va? That will be much closer for weekend randevouxs:crinklehair:

RJDoute

Reaction score
NEVER! Which sucks ass. I have to stay in Michigan to maintain custody of my son, but maybe in 3-4 years I'll be able to leave this place and head to the promised land.

Top Bottom