Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need to let a few of my dogs go!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
My dachshund girls had puppies four years ago and when I tried to find homes for them no one wanted them. Well long story short, my neighbor called animal control on me claiming that I abuse my animals and that they're being kept in poop conditions. This a blatant lie of course, but it got the doggie poh poh out to my house.... The dogs are 4 year old pure bred dachshunds. They're fixed and have all of their shots. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.... I don't want them going to just anyone :thumbdown:
1512326_10203054289551148_3440658912610075737_n.jpg

10481408_10203054286551073_6705003755026690818_n.jpg

308727_2160478024491_923364471_n.jpg

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Id just move. Sounds like your neighbor is a real piece of work.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
We were here first! 22 years now! They're the second owners of the house!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
In all seriousness wish the best of luck, sounds like your neighbor needs a life! I almost picked up another Boxer puppy but with three dogs already my wife and I decided we have enough.

justin13703

Reaction score
Man I love weiner dogs, I've been trying to find one around me for a while but it's hard to find a long hair male dachshund and then when you do they want like 1k for em lol

Honestly though screw the neighbors. If you have the time/space for the dogs you have now, and don't want to get rid of em, keep em and tell the neighbor to piss off.

When I still lived at home, we had an Alaskan Malamute that had digestive problems and per the vet's instructions, we were supposed to feed her special food, and only a certain amount per day to keep her from getting sick. Well our neighbor did the same thing to us as yours did to you. Since the food bowl wasn't overflowing with food every minute of the day, they called I think it was the ASPCA on us. We explained the situation about the vet to them and they didn't want to hear it, so we had to tell them to get the hell off our property lol.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Lol well my property is 5662.8 sqft too small for the amount of dogs I have so some have to go so I can get animal control off my back !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well guys I still have my dogs, but they absolutely need to find a new place to call home... Anyone interested?

justin13703

Reaction score
If I was closer and didn't work 2nd shift, I'd gladly pick one up

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Yeah, I hear that a lot ... lol! I'm getting a lot of if only's.... This whole situation sucks. I read the report finally and it was my neighbor the schmuck lied like a dog, no pun intended, to get animal control out to our house!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Have put out an add on to craigslist, I sold most of my litter of cats that wasn't spoken with a few weeks. If it's free, people jump on it quick!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Have put out an add on to craigslist, I sold most of my litter of cats that wasn't spoken with a few weeks. If it's free, people jump on it quick!
Craigslist just seems shady! I'll be sure to put my add right next to the men 4 men adds! I'm trying to find a new home for a couple of wiener dogs...

Coupe

Reaction score
There is probably a dachshund rescue in your area. I would contact them an tell them of your plight. They will take them in and find them a good home.

All of my dogs are from rescues.

Coupe

Reaction score
It is not uncommon to have a family foster your dogs, when they are at a rescue.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
It is not uncommon to have a family foster your dogs, when they are at a rescue.

^^This -
Check into an actual RESCUE organization. I think most of them foster the animals in volunteer's homes until they find the right home for the dog.

Reaction score
I know the feeling. My neighbor is an asshole. She calls the cityi on me for any reason. She calls the city because I have weeds in my alley, because my grass is too long, because I am cleaning the garage out and I have stuff in my backyard. I don't even have a neighborhood association, and I stay in trouble. So, we wait until the last day to cut our grass, and we cut it then we don't cut it again, until she calls them again. We picked up a truckload of horse manure, and we poured it only on the section of the yard that is close to her. We only cut the grass on the other side of the yard. We place a toilet seat on the front of our house. We shoot our guns off a night while she sleeps. Today, I have a monster load of firecrackers that will go off about 3 am. I am hoping and praying that we get in a fistfight with her friends. I hate those kind of neighbors. They should mine their own business. I really, really hope we get into a fistfight. I need to get the anger out.

justin13703

Reaction score
I know the feeling. My neighbor is an asshole. She calls the cityi on me for any reason. She calls the city because I have weeds in my alley, because my grass is too long, because I am cleaning the garage out and I have stuff in my backyard. I don't even have a neighborhood association, and I stay in trouble. So, we wait until the last day to cut our grass, and we cut it then we don't cut it again, until she calls them again. We picked up a truckload of horse manure, and we poured it only on the section of the yard that is close to her. We only cut the grass on the other side of the yard. We place a toilet seat on the front of our house. We shoot our guns off a night while she sleeps. Today, I have a monster load of firecrackers that will go off about 3 am. I am hoping and praying that we get in a fistfight with her friends. I hate those kind of neighbors. They should mine their own business. I really, really hope we get into a fistfight. I need to get the anger out.

This is exactly the way you need to deal with neighbors like that. For real

Top Bottom