I need to let a few of my dogs go!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Discussions' started by BlackXrunner05, Jun 22, 2014.

1. BlackXrunner05

BlackXrunner05 Active Member

Lol well there are ways I can deal with them... I just bough a milescraft signpro.... I can engrave anything I want into wood, with speed and accuracy! In the near future, I plan to put up a 200ft board on board, wood fence. On the 2x4's I plan on engraving some fun messages all the way down lol! "Dogs Bark Get Over It" ... "You shouldn't have lied" etc. haha Here is something I did for instagram!
    [​IMG]

2. BigFatDogEatingPizza

I love it. I could use a new fence. I will keep this in mind. We sat down with the biker guys across the street and fired fireworks over their home all during the night. A sign would definetely send them a clear message.

3. BlackXrunner05

Okay guys, time is running out! The dogs I posted have got to be off my property by next week! Or I'll get heavily fined! Does anyone know anyone? or is anyone interested?

4. BlackXrunner05

There have been 374 views and 10 postings? Come on guys! These dogs need to go! They're up to date on all their shots and are fixed.... Plus they're FREE!

5. blackx-runner

blackx-runner "White Flash"

I assume that means you didn't find a rescue organization in your area?

6. Coupe

Coupe Active Member

One of the issues you are going to have on this site, is geographical distance.

You need someone that is local.

7. justin13703

justin13703 Active Member

This is right, like I said I woulda taken one if I wasn't a couple thousand miles away lol

8. X-MOKED U

X-MOKED U New Member

sorry to hear man i would deff go to a nice pet store in a nice neighborhood and post up a poster a rich person would love those pups they are good companions and nice with cats and other dogs i love my dachshund shes a pleasure to have and a gets all the girls going when she walks down the road with my black lab. best of luck!