Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IM BACK

X-MAS

Reaction score
Well guys I finally made it through bootcamp. I gotta tell ya coast guard bootcamp is second to only the marines, I got jacked up everyday,lol. Any how my X was lookn pretty sexy when I first saw her last night. I got stationed in Pascagoula,MS. I'll be there next wensday. Hope to see some X's in the area. Its good to be back with my X crew.....Let the moddin begin

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Damn bro, did'nt even get to meet up with ya. Congrats on the coast guard :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
welcome back homeslice!!! :rockon: Way to go with the coastguard!

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Congrats on making it through the coast guard.......:top:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
HAHAHA Id run my mouth but I know better than to mess with a marine lol...Semper Paratus

haha its all good we all have our parts to due, u kill drug lords on speed boats and i kill terrorists lol

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
HAHAHA Id run my mouth but I know better than to mess with a marine lol...Semper Paratus

Their not as tough as you think, they make you think that so they can have an advantage.

%5B4872%5DGo_Army.jpg

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
congrats bro:top: i've been thinking of enlisting in the CG as well, whats your MOS?

X-MAS

Reaction score
WTF :hmmmm2:???? A jarhead is a marine :stupid:
BELAY my last, BELAY my last Im jacked up what can I say hahaha

congrats bro:top: i've been thinking of enlisting in the CG as well, whats your MOS?

You'll be so happy you joined. Im freakin stoaked Im in. If you have any questions let me know I'll be happy to help you out.

Last edited:

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
congrats on the coast guard have you done any other training with other branches or you just saying that? cuz as an army infantryman my time in boot camp was nothing but pain

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
congrats on the coast guard have you done any other training with other branches or you just saying that? cuz as an army infantryman my time in boot camp was nothing but pain
ditto....Fort Benning killed me for Nine weeks

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
coast guard basic...being second only to marines LOL...nice pick me up...anyways gratz on the service...hooah

X-MAS

Reaction score
coast guard basic...being second only to marines LOL...nice pick me up...anyways gratz on the service...hooah
lol, I say that cause there was a marine company commander at the begining of my basic and thats what he was sayin. Plus my lead CC was an a former marine and he backed it up. I'm not tryin to brag just sayn that the CG aint no joke ya feel me haha More power to ya I'm glad you out there watchin my back cause I got yours:rock:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
oh yeah no doubt...theres always gonna be jokes thrown back and forth about other branches and its nothing but tough love :wink:...but when its all said and done...i got your back any way it goes...in the end we are all the military and we all bleed green...

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
congrats on the coast guard.. one of my friends is in the coast guard and he is lucky to be stationed here in hawaii.. he just came back from alaska though.. must have been freezing a**:biggrin:

Top Bottom