Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inexpensive rims

dramad1

Reaction score
So I've decided that 3k and up is a bit over budget for me right now on a set of rims but I really been wanting to get a set of decent quality aftermarkets on there.
Flat blk, blk, blk w/ chrome lip, bronze, hmmmm.
19x9.5 all around, maybe 19x10/.5 rear
Te37 style, rpf1's, hmmmm able to handle a bbk down the road.
I've been eyeing the varrostoens as well as these raze wheels, hmm never heard of them..... Anyone know anything about raze rims, quality, etc etc. I kinda like these in the pics but then I like the set up coupe just did w the varrstoen track 200's.
anyone have any comments about the raze's and any suggestions on a less expensive quality rim, brand, I'd like to stay with in a $1000-$1500 price range. Thanks fellas.

image-3181640045.jpg

I'd really like to have these

image-1847088458.jpg

Here are the raze's I was looking at, not to sure about the quality???? Hmmm

triumphx

Reaction score
I have some bronze 18x9.5 work cr-kai for sale

dramad1

Reaction score
I'm tempted. That bbk you have is tempting as well. Let me sit on it for a few days and get back to you.
I noticed in your pic's, the wheels and bbk. Are you djm in those pics? I only have the street drop w/ qa1's in the rear so I was Hoping for some 19's maybe to close the gap but I think w/ 18's and some meatier tires it may be even better and lighter. Hmmm would you be open to a few payments and are you willing to ship to Cali? How much is that?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Did you ever look on your local craigs list? I got a set of genuine Volks for around the same money as a replica.

DSC00078.jpg

image.jpg

dramad1

Reaction score
Did you ever look on your local craigs list? I got a set of genuine Volks for around the same money as a replica.

Yes I have several times. I either get out bid, lies too about condition or flaked out on. I almost had my hands on set of volks they used for photo shoots only and got them sold out from underneath me. They were those blk w/ crime lips

image-2870807984.jpg

These

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Yes I have several times. I either get out bid, lies too about condition or flaked out on. I almost had my hands on set of volks they used for photo shoots only and got them sold out from underneath me. They were those blk w/ crime lips

View attachment 18866

These

I remember that thread now after you posted that pic. Too bad you didn't get those wheels. It was a crazy good deal too. Anyways, good luck in your pursuits of finding a good wheel. If you are really set on Volks, you should try the 350z forums. They are the right bolt pattern are a pretty much perfect fitment on our X's. My wheels actually came off of the worst car in world (TG reference, lexus SC430)

Mr.X

Reaction score
I'd sell mine they're replicas of the work emotions cr Kai 19x9.5 all around
A9F07AF0-D067-429D-A2B6-9815DEFAFC18-24243-000016CE431C75E2.jpg

triumphx

Reaction score
I'm tempted. That bbk you have is tempting as well. Let me sit on it for a few days and get back to you.
I noticed in your pic's, the wheels and bbk. Are you djm in those pics? I only have the street drop w/ qa1's in the rear so I was Hoping for some 19's maybe to close the gap but I think w/ 18's and some meatier tires it may be even better and lighter. Hmmm would you be open to a few payments and are you willing to ship to Cali? How much is that?

Nope i was running XII coils up front and stock in the rear so could pull my boat. The prob with 19's are tires are expensive and they dont make as many widths and sidewall heights as 18's or 20's, so it kinda limited. Ya i could ship to cali, it would prob be around $100-$150 bucks.

dramad1

Reaction score
Great point about tire sizes and pricing. Let me sit on it for a week. If no one picks them up, I just may.

STONER-X

Reaction score
you can find 19" at a resonable price.... the tires will kill the savings...

i went with 20's so many stock cars come with them now so the tires are a dime a dozen now...

check out

www.tsw.com

Mr.X

Reaction score
you can find 19" at a resonable price.... the tires will kill the savings...

i went with 20's so many stock cars come with them now so the tires are a dime a dozen now...

check out

www.tsw.com

Also a lot of cars are coming in 19s I picked up my 19" tires for $120 ea. from pirelli they come on euro cars

triumphx

Reaction score
Huh maybe more common now, when i looked at 19's the tires were more expensive than 20's and i didnt like the profiles they came in. Maybe they have changed

GR6RR

Reaction score

dramad1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the links, I appreciate it.

jnukem78

Reaction score
i gotta agree that form what i've seen, 19" tires are generally more expensive than 20" . i want 19's but probably gonna go 20's because the price difference.

Top Bottom