is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by dmbfan73, Apr 3, 2013.

1. dmbfan73

dmbfan73 Active Member

2. Vandy01

Vandy01 New Member

Lol the highway and city mpg is wrong but seems like a lot of money... For that I would say more like 14-16k?

3. Scarface

Scarface Active Member

4. rennurx

rennurx New Member

its already supercharged.. always a bonus, miles are kinda high, it is in cali and everything in cali is expensive but get them down like 2grand and id buy it, i paid 17000 for mine not supercharged and mines an 05 but only had 40000 on it. looks clean tho!

5. nick_gz1

nick_gz1 Active Member

yea i would knock a few off, that is pretty high but the S/C is a plus!

6. triumphx

triumphx New Member

I would stay away from it without knowing how long the s/c has been on there, it may already need a rebuild. I have been pondering selling my xr, it's a 05 with 59k miles. I'm thinking somewhere around 14k

7. Nick_c

Nick_c New Member

I couldn't find one for less tan 16k when I got mine.
    IMO supercharger adds no value.

8. Click

Click Member

Kind of hard to tell. It's an 09, 2011 were going for 25,000+. Pretty close in price for two years difference but it's 2013 now. Still worth that much? On the plus side, it's pretty clean looking, has an upgraded stereo, and has the s/c. To me, that adds value. It's any where from 3500-5000 you would have to spend to add it and it's a TRD one. So yeh, that adds to the value. Also depends on your area, what prices are going for, and what else you have been able to find.

So I can't really say if it's worth that price or not, I'm not in your area, but these are some of the things you have to take into consideration. Probably no help, but I felt like rambling.

9. TommyXrunner

TommyXrunner New Member

agreed! should be around $16000

10. justin13703

justin13703 Active Member

They're asking too much. To put it into perspective:

That truck is 4 years old and has 72k miles. When I bought my truck, it was 3 years old, had 30k miles, and the URD supercharger. I also bought the extended warranty and the dealer gives me free oil changes and car washes for life. And I still paid a good bit less than what they're asking for that truck.

11. zXrunner

zXrunner New Member

Mhigh miles? :( makes me feel bad about mine... I recently got mine for 12k, 75k miles. Thos 09 kinda expensive plus no URD charger can be fitted. Meh. Cut down at least 5k.