Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

• Yes, my X-Runner is paid off!

Votes: 133 40.1%
  • No, still have a loan on mine!

Votes: 199 59.9%

• Total voters

TRD-X

Reaction score
:rolleyez: Yo paid cash for her Bro.

Murderface

Reaction score
I bought my truck used and at every bank/credit union i've spoken with I have never seen an interest rate on a used car fall below 4.99%.

Gotta pay cash for that shit and u will see a much lower interest rate:top: NONE!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
A couple of u posted rates that u said were great:hmmmm2: those rates are kinda high but still decent.

With that being said, I paid cash for mine but financed the extended warranty. Rate on the warranty was 2.9% and I had my sugga momma(wife) pay that off in 6 months. Too bad I can't ever use the damn warranty:thumpdown: that could be a BBK!

Also, there should be a "Paid Cash" option for us high rollers!

Interest rate on my first brand new car (06 Camry) was up around 11.8% I think. I had no credit and no income (yet, because my job started 2 months later) . My dad, who was cosigning, had just bought a new Tundra less than a month or so before. I refinanced on my own at 7.something a few months later, then traded it in on my X after having it for 14 months @ 5.9% . Although I have sense enough now to know the evil of interest, I thought at the time I was getting the deal of a lifetime :laugh:

Ty's taco

Reaction score
I have a taco and if I stopped moding this thing would have been payed off a long time ago.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
nope... not yet at least. i just got it in december of 09 and have only made 4 payments on it so far.... 5 april 1st.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Paid it off before we bought our house :biggrin:..But still makin payments on Jennie's TRD Sport :frown:

XDsm

Reaction score
Getting very close, can't wait until that car note is gone. I will still have another couple years of warranty left too:rockon:

metalheadx

Reaction score
with the blower price i add it has a ways to get paid off .....but it was worth it

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope.

But I too have the money in the bank to do so, just dont wanna be broke. This time next year maybe. My gf and I are making double payments on it now that her corolla is paid off (I was making double payments on that with her for 2 yrs until I got the truck)

nine9six

Reaction score
Nope. I just got mine less than a year ago. lol.

When I do pay it off, it's SCer time!!

TEK-X

Reaction score
I GOT MINE AT TOYOTA OF GLENDORA and later found out it was crashed in a test drive and was sold to me as new. Another dealer to avoid. Got the run around from them. Still paying

nine9six

Reaction score
I GOT MINE AT TOYOTA OF GLENDORA and later found out it was crashed in a test drive and was sold to me as new. Another dealer to avoid. Got the run around from them. Still paying

Damn man, that is crazy. I'm going to assume you didn't Carfax since it was new? I can't believe they didn't divulge that information to you. I mean, I can believe it as shady as car lots can be. But, damn...

Top Bottom