Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

• Yes, my X-Runner is paid off!

Votes: 133 40.1%
  • No, still have a loan on mine!

Votes: 199 59.9%

• Total voters

DBX

Reaction score
2010 Barcelona Red X-runner with leather, just 1 payment and done!

blastap

Reaction score
argh, 5 years later and i still owe. One more year and its all mine, A payment keeps me motivated to work my butt off.

HighNoon

Reaction score
Just busted my a$$ and saved for many years so i could buy a decent vehicle.. I would waste my entire savings on this truck if i had to (it was only most my savings).... Cash is good! Gold is better! and Diamonds are forever..

alexxwing

Reaction score
hahaha 2008 gunna be payed off in 2010!!! only got $1,900 to go and my tacos pink is mine!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
3 years down , 3 years to go. hopefully i can get myself straight and get rid of it sooner.

x ynot

Reaction score
gotta make another payment tomorrow woo:frown: but the bright side the repo man wont be in my yard :laugh:

G352XR

Reaction score
2/3 of the way paid off... but about to trade it in.... and that repo man is looking at my neighbors vette

sinister07

Reaction score
Well since I just bought mine back in may I do still owe the bank about 15 grand. But the plus side for me is that I didn't over pay for the truck and my payment is pretty low considering. Hopefully I can get a bonus through my job at the end of the year...mods...or pay her off...not sure.

fuseaku

Reaction score
I just finished paying off my lease a few months ago, however, now I'm making another round of payments again but I'm buying it this time!

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
it will be soon when the dealer takes it for trade in...

06blueXR

Reaction score
just made my first payment, but im not doin any other mods to my dsm or the truck until it is paid off.

Top Bottom