Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's a great thing!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had to stop for a second tonight and really pay attention to what I was seeing. On the homepage right now are the following meets:

• Houston Meet
• TexFest
• SoCal Trip
• Oahu Night Cruise
• Daytona Beach Meet
• Virginia Beach Meet

You all know that I am a very strong advocate of getting off the site and driving out to meet follow members. The site is a great tool for us to interface with one another on a day to day basis, but I've said for a long time that "meets are where its at!"

I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who has hosted a meet, going to host a meet, been involved in arranging a meet, or most importantly gone to a meet. All of you guys are making it happen and it's really awesome to see! :rock:

I look forward to seeing some old faces next weekend in VAB and also to meet some new ones as well. Also, keep your eyes on the homepage for info regarding X-Fest 2008. We had an XRU Staff meeting about X-Fest East and X-Fest West (it has been confirmed there will definitely be one this year) just last night. Look for confirmation on X-Fest East location before next weekend! We should nail down the X-Fest west location in the next 2-3 weeks hopefully as well.

If you haven't been out to an X-Runner meet, what are you waiting for?! They're everywhere! :driver::adore:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Sounds awesome Klint, i may have to attend both the west and east ones, the last one was totally worth it :rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome Klint, i may have to attend both the west and east ones, the last one was totally worth it :rock:

They will NOT be on the same weekend - but they will be VERY close to one another. X-Fest East will likely be the weekend after, or two weekends after X-Fest West. And you may actually have some more company on the flight this year. :wink: It would be AWESOME if you could make it out again this year bro. Having you and Jonathan here last year the shiz...

XrunnIT

Reaction score

They will NOT be on the same weekend - but they will be VERY close to one another. X-Fest East will likely be the weekend after, or two weekends after X-Fest West. And you may actually have some more company on the flight this year. :wink: It would be AWESOME if you could make it out again this year bro. Having you and Jonathan here last year the shiz...

I may end up as part of that company! :rock:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
ahhh the memories or atleast what i can remember.........stoked for the va bch meet:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Haha... i was noticing the same thing Klint... It appears about half our site post are in regards to meets and that kicks ass.

I really hope you West Coast guys get to make it out for X-Fest east... we'll have a blast :rock: :cheers:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I agree the meets are amazing and i would recomend everyone to go to one even if it is a long drive,arranged two myself and will have many more to come, big thanks goes to k2 becuase none of these would be possible without this site

lil_papi787

Reaction score
i would love to go to sum more meets but they're always when i work :frown: hopefully im off for xfest this year...also, ive been wanting to do a meet here in louisana. if any of yall louisiana folk wanna get together hit me up....may b even yall texas cowboys and mississippi rebels can come down and we all do a southern meet!!!!! :rock:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I am all over the east meet cant wait to get the dates, as I told dogstoy I have some vaca time I need to burn, and I thinkmy wife wants me out of the house for a while anyway! rock on I cant wait.

07SWB

Reaction score
if Xfest eaast is 2 weekend after Xfest West, i might be in on that coast to coast flight..

i think setting it up 2 weeks apart would be awesome.

Also Klint, dont forget the Thorley Dyno day coming up on march 8th!:rock:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I have never been to any meets and want to start somewhere its hard living up in oregon compared to cali cause its always raining 9 months out of the year so when summer rolls around i am going to try and get the northwest guys to do a meet

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I'm loosing my cherry this weekend....be gentle...:wink:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Going to a meet is awesome...you get to match the screennames with a face!!!

I really hope you West Coast guys get to make it out for X-Fest east... we'll have a blast :rock: :cheers:

Cant wait to party with you again bro....CLUB 511:rock::laugh:

Tapp

Reaction score
an who was that crazy guy that ran through the carwash at the last X'Fest??:dontknow::laugh:..

totally lookin forward to this years x-fest.!!!

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I'll find a way to come down there no matter what. I'm not gonna miss this!

Top Bottom