Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's like Butta

dxrunner4me

Reaction score
Just finished draining my tranny and refilling with Red Line. OMG it is like butter. I have used Red Line in all of my trannys, even the wife 07 V-6 Rav and I love it. I have to say that this is the best results I have ever had. With the TRD SS it feels so smooth and direct now. I would recommend this to everyone. :driver:

Xacto

Reaction score
i concur. altho i didnt have much trouble shiftin before anyway...now it doesnt grind at all when you redline it into the end of 2nd and shift :rock: :top:

DOGO X

Reaction score
Will find out when I get home. But i don't have any issue with the tranny. :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Im ready to do mine, just have to find time to get it done

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Not very hard other than getting the fluid back in, couple different methods for that though, i think someone did a write up on it at CT. When i get time ill see if i can dig it up or maybe someone else has it.

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
That was my first "MOD" Generally when you get a car new from the dealership they use cheap ass fluids in it ( Atleast from my experiances, My audi was the same aswell as my subaru ) I flushed all the fluids from my A4 when I got it and it felt like a diffrent car.

I havn't got around to changing the oil on the X yet but the tranny fluid does make a HUGE diffrence with the TRD SS:top:

Top Bottom