Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

January 2012 : Micpun's 2005 SWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

redarkx

Reaction score
Congrats micpun, you have one of the sexiest X's out there.

justin13703

Reaction score
I think this may be my favorite truck on xru...congrats man sexy ass truck.

micpun

Reaction score
thanks guys for the praise. honestly I couldnt have done it without all your help. I used to just troll on the forum boards for a long time. a lot of the inspiration came from the members itself.

In a small amount of time the truck went thru some major changes. First was the drop kit. I had a Sittin Sic Kit, but when I saw Ryan's truck (BlastaP) I knew DJM is the way to go.
If you look at my sig this is the only pic i have my truck when it was COMPLETELY stock and I've kept the sig to remind me where my truck started.

The first thing i got was the TRD s/c. It was probably out for only 2 or 3 months and I couldnt wait any longer. Engine work was the first thing I did.
nst1grtrdsc2.jpg

The truck is s/c and test driving the new pulleys. You can see the stockers and stock ride height.

DSC01291.JPG

When I had the SS Kit and I just got my Ray Volks in black. At the time I thought it was nice and I truly was contempt with my truck.

headtohead.jpg

My truck is on the left and Grumpy's is on the right. This shows the transition to DJM

IMG_0213.jpg

DSC01407.JPG

At about the same time I went DJM. I started audio work. These pics just show the preliminary work.

2010-07-18%2B16.04.26.jpg

The begining of blacking out the interior. I really wasnt happy with the grey and how it showed a lot of imperfections in the car. It was my Daily so it had a lot of wear and tear showing.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

These last three pics are pretty close to what my truck is today without the new shoes and new seats.
I just noticed that I havent even done the EVO mod in these pics yet.

DSC05801.JPG

Pic is of my clutch after the first Texfest. Took a group of us about 2.5 hours to put in a new one. Pretty insane.

Last edited:
J

JDUB916

Awesome X-Runner!!! Your truck makes me miss my X-Runner so bad. I was in the process if really starting to mod mine and my goal look was similar to yours. Congrats on the ride of the month, well diserved! :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on being the ROTM... Well deserved! :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like somebody owes us a new "Member Build" thread. :top:

micpun

Reaction score
i actually could. I would just have to track down my pics. I had a laptop stolen so im hoping that they weren't all on my last laptop.:ahhhhh:

Toon714

Reaction score
Man freakin mickey. U make me wanna trade on my prerunner. To get a xr and have a bad ass stance like urs! :)

micpun

Reaction score
hell no. you got that PHAT turbo! u just need a management system.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Congrats bro! You did everything right. Haha.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Saw this truck at texfest....flawless....utterly flawless.:adore:

Congrats.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Can someone make a wall paper of Micpun's truck? I want it as the background of my laptop:adore:

Tunedx

Reaction score
Damn your truck is pure sexy. How is the bl ack inteior holding up against the weather. Also how did u sound deaden the seat belt on the access doors? Mine rattles with mild bass i can't imagine what your would sound like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom