Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jardine catback (doug thorley)

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well i just got my jardine catback via fedex from urd! i came home on my lunch break just to look at it and take pics lol. ill be updating this thread nex weekend when i install it. ill try to get a video of the sound and ill take pics of the instal and how it looks on the truck. heres a couple pics of how it looks now.

2010-04-23115254.jpg

nice tip eh?
2010-04-23115412.jpg

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
^you can only dream of having a chrome tip like that...and at that size...:rofl:

congrats bro...:top: can't wait to see the updated pics...

5000XD

Reaction score
LOL! The ladies would love it :crinklehair:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
haha well my old lady likes my tip so... yeah install pics will be next weekend.

SooRunner

Reaction score
Nice tip but what size piping are those! HAHAHAHA!

Yea really though, what size piping are those pipes? Congrats on the buy and post up some sound clips with that thing roaring with the urd intake.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
oh trust me there will be some roaring videos brotha!!! it's 2.5" piping, mandrel bent... same as stock but im sure the flow and sound will improve a good bit over stock. but dyno will tell the tale!!! if i can find a shop that will let me do it i want to dyno it stock and then dyno it with the just intake and then with intake and exhaust just to plot the progress ya know. thats three runs but id have to show up stock with the catback and intake in the bed then swap out parts on the fly. neither the intake nor the exhaust are hard to put on and shouldnt take more then a few minutes each but im not sure if they will let me do it. ill find out. then once i do that my stock exhaust will be for sale/trade. im so excited.

EDIT: Benson i totally forgot about your maf harness extension dude. ill deffinately send that bitch out in the morning. im helping sean (mrguy) do his dtlts tomorrow at 10 so ill do it on the way to his house. today was the first day this week i got off work before 6 when the post office closes and i totally forgot. for sure tomorrow and you should have it by thursday or friday. ill get it there asap. priority baby!!!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
grats brotha. get that babah in so we can hear it!

SooRunner

Reaction score
Thanks SEXrunner for not forgetting about me. No rush on it, whenever you get a chance!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I put mine on this weekend. Eliminated all the rasp from the DTLTs while still maintaining a fairly aggressive note. You'll like 'em :p

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
ryan... glad to hear youre raspless now! lol. bout damn time. did you get your truck fixed?

i COULD NOT pass up te great deal on this catback!

Top Bottom