Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

July 11 Tucson Meet

Super Werty

Reaction score
find out a good date up there in phoenix and I will def be there!

BlackCat

Reaction score
Werty, let me know when it is as well. I won't race, but I'd really like to brush up on my photo stuff.

Super Werty

Reaction score
yea I really need the raw phootage from that

making a really crazy vid:top:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
He's kind of a busy guy but I'll talk to him and tell him to get it asap :top:
I also talked to my wifes cousin, he's a pro photographer (AZ Cardinals team photographer) He would be willing to do a photoshoot for us as long as it's in phx area and we can find a place and time ,, probably like $200 total,, so if we can get at least 10 trucks it would be $20 a person,,, A ton of photos on cd and he might make like a photo album for us...... Any interest ????

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Hey some guy by the name of Super Werty said last night at 8:33 that the vids of us racing were up and that i should watch...and i cant find them...

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Hey some guy by the name of Super Werty said last night at 8:33 that the vids of us racing were up and that i should watch...and i cant find them...

Nope... just an awesome video of himself with some pictures of us lowly N/A X-Runners sprinkled in there. Cosmo's boy Chris has the good footage. Super Werty just turns pictures and clips into masterpieces :laugh:

Super Werty

Reaction score
lol, it's in the video section

Morgan Freeman:top:

Nope... just an awesome video of himself with some pictures of us lowly N/A X-Runners sprinkled in there. Cosmo's boy Chris has the good footage. Super Werty just turns pictures and clips into masterpieces :laugh:

:rockon::rock:

Last edited:
Top Bottom