Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just joined up at XRU!

tacoturbo

Reaction score
Aloha everyone. I just joined up on XRU. Looks like a fun an informative site. I've been driving my RR XR for about a year now and really love it. It was hard to see my 02' Turbo Tacoma go but I needed something new. I sell Toyotas for a living and no doubt, no. 1 truck around! There are some super cool Xr's out there. Anyway, glad to be with the "community".

Steve:top:

tacoturbo

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. This is the only image I could load. Everything else was too big.

Steve

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey man - welcome to XRU! Are you down in Hawaii??? Man, there is a great crew of XR owners down there. Not sure which island their on, but they get together almost every weekend.

I really like the racing stripes... always kinda wondered what it would look like on RR and I'm surprised to say that I like it. Racing stripes are really hit and miss with me --- but good choice! I think it looks great!

For everyone -- he has posted up some pics in his member gallery so go check them out! Heres a link:
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=543

tacoturbo

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments. Yup, I just wanted to try something different. You know, the hotrod look for a hotrod truck. Everybodies got a nice Xr going. I really wanted to throw 20's on there but I haven't found anything I like yet. Funny thing is I like the looks of the stockers. They would look great if they had more lip in 20's. That would be cool. My other mods so far:

Full Alipine with iPod
JL Subs
Homemade CAI
Flowmaster 40
C2C drop kit
BHM with tails
G-Tech perf. monitor (for the shift light)
Strips from AutoTrimDesigns
URD SS
TRD knob
Local Police Union sticker "SHOPO" (sadly, :biggrin: no HP gain from this sticker)

Aloha,
Steve

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Steve! The truck looks great.:top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Oh great "another Steven" :dontknow:

J/K... WELCOME TO XR-U!

tacoturbo

Reaction score
N:biggrin:eek:t quite, it's spelled Stephen. Appreciate the welcome mat folks! lools like fun.

Steve

DOGO X

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

Another CT member that jump into the pool :top:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
welcome to xr underground i know youll like it here. and nice truck:top:

Top Bottom