Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Karma's real!

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
After school today me and two of my others friends were talking about where to eat while we're waiting for the bus to pick us up to take us to the parking lot. We were of course talking about the houston gto and a couple of other automotive blunders that happened recently then this random guy comes to us ( I guess he over heard or whatever) and interrupted us claiming theres nothing wrong with peeling out, showing off, whatever. I go ok theres a time and a place for it and the gto owner chose the wrong place and time. The dude goes yeah well maybe you just suck and my friends chime in saying to basically butt out. The bus shows up we get in hes in the front, us in the back. We get off and cause my friends and I parked next to each other we went to our spots and the guys follows and sees that we all drive Japanese cars (4Runner, 350Z, 240) and goes thats your problem your driving (racial slur) sh!t. We just ignore him and go on our way and we're now stopped at a light and look and what the guy drives. Some old camaro with a bad exhaust and flashy rims. Hes all revving it and all but when he turns right with a little "vigor" he jumps the curb and spins out a little! We were all laughing and honking! Must run in the family...:laugh:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lmao. Awesome. Maybe he is just as much an idiot as the guy he was defending. Oh yeah. Can you say takes one to know one? Lol

Top Bottom