Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ketchup - PAINT COMPLETE!

05runner

Reaction score
I like the way it came out bro. You need to get you some rims to finish off your bad boy. :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I like the way it came out bro. You need to get you some rims to finish off your bad boy. :top:

Got a set of chrome stockers going on! :top:

Nope! Ive held my ground :biggrin:

someone get this guy to crack!! I wanna know!!:motz:

Welcome to the Custom Painted X Club:rockon:

Congrats man, truck looks great!!!

And if you like it, thats all that matters:top:

thanks David...:top:

I would leave the black piece there. Because it breaks up the area to the kit. If you remove the black piece there will be less than an inch from striped to not. And might give it the look of you got it painted then added a bodykit to it later and didnt have the money to complete the stripes. Just something to think about.

That's a good point. What do the rest of yall think of that?

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif

TELL US WHAT IS UP YOUR SLEEVE WITH YOUR PAINT BLUE TACO!!!!!

Ketchup, if that wont get him to crack, I dont know what will.....::rofl: :rofl:

BlackCat

Reaction score
hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif

I'm feel... feeling.... dizz..zz...a.z.z.zz.y...s......ugh....

:stoned::puke::puke:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yea buddy! Looks a lot better than in the day time. As for the hood scoop, i think the pictures make it stand out for some reason. It's one of those things that you have to actually see in person to really get the full perspective. I think you just rock the hood scoop the way it is. :rock:

Yep. At least you have had the privilage to see it in person! :laugh:

Ur part of the few....the proud........to see the new KETCHUP :laugh:

hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif
hypnotize.gif

TELL US WHAT IS UP YOUR SLEEVE WITH YOUR PAINT BLUE TACO!!!!!

Ketchup, if that wont get him to crack, I dont know what will.....::rofl: :rofl:
DAMN V! Think Im getting motion sickness!! :laugh:

I think its ugly...and since thats the case I guess I'll take take one for the team and take that off your hands. I'd rather be riding around in the truck everyone is talking bad about then have you in it. So...just bring it here...hehehe

Nah seriously it looks good

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....another crap talkin buddy! GOOD.....V kinda gets boaring after a while.....:laugh:

***3000**** FTW!!

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
It will work though, If not I guarantee when hes puking, you can get his wallet at least :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shame on you Ketchup, I slack off on you and I bore you, oh dear god, its on like donkey kong!

gun.gif
gun.gif

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
It will work though, If not I guarantee when hes puking, you can get his wallet at least :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shame on you Ketchup, I slack off on you and I bore you, oh dear god, its on like donkey kong!

gun.gif
gun.gif

:laugh:

bring_it-4045.gif

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Notice the pink colors.......Got something to tell me brother? :laugh:

alaxrunner

Reaction score
truck came out very nice bro, glad to see it all back together the grey strips set it off nice job.:top:

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
looks really good!! that custom roll pan should be sick too. can't wait for the update:top:

Top Bottom