Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Last time!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Alright this is the last roll call for the WA area. I've recruited two (maybe three) more XRs in the past few weeks. Fate, I know you gotta leave Fort Lewis soon so we need to get together and chill before you take off. To the people I've recruited lately, post on this thread and let me know when you're available. Saturday is sounding good for me. Mike if you read this I'll call you Sat. :top:

I'm moving down to Florida in a few months, so lets get a few WA XR meets going before we all take off! :rock:

Ryan

RJDoute

Reaction score
Eglin Air Force Base. Reclassing to EOD so I've got to go to school there for a year with all the Air Force and Navy pansies :eviltongue:

quickshift93

Reaction score
hey ryan there'z a guy from OR that wants in on this sent me a pm the other day..so he's in when we can figure this out..

and to all other xr'z in the pac northwest..where you at?!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
thats pretty awesome, is that Central or South FL?

RJDoute

Reaction score
It's right in the Panhandle, close to Pensacola I believe.

Right on Fate, I'll hit you up this weekend and we'll figure something out.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
well i'm actually back at school here in Huntsville but during the summers and December i'm in Central FL.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Haha well my first two months of school (starts in August) will be at Redstone Arsenal. So we'll have to meet up.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
you serious? i was there (on base) the other day and saw a RR X Runner first one other than mine i've seen in Alabama. but yeah we gotta meet up sometime.

jncomatrix

Reaction score
i have yet to go to a meet with anyone yet.....I want in!!! when is it?

RJDoute

Reaction score
I'm going to have to punk out today on meeting up.. but I am free tomorrow if anyone else is. Pressured into family time, haha. I tried to argue the X is a part of the family but it was a no go. Sorry guys.

Ryan

quickshift93

Reaction score
this thursday at farrelli's pizza ?????? it'z thursday april 3rd.. farrelli's pizza in Dupont. let'z put it out there and get everyone there

Top Bottom