Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leather seats?

LouisianaXR

Reaction score
i am looking to get leather seats for my pasenger and driver sides and for the back seats i was wondering if anyone know where i can find some nice leather seats

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
i am looking to get leather seats for my pasenger and driver sides and for the back seats i was wondering if anyone know where i can find some nice leather seats

I'm assuming your the guy I met with the SWB Xrunner at siknic? If so you must have liked my interior huh lol. I can help you out with that if you want?

Oh and SWB is the color of your truck...SpeedWay Blue

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
If you are SWB. I have something for you. I made only one of these in blue.

shiftballs2001.jpg

shiftballs2002.jpg

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
^^^^ most of my interior mods came from this man here^^^^ and they are awesome. If you can get this shift knob....GET IT!!! Lol

TacomaTRDSport

Reaction score
Two options I wish I could've had on the x are the leather seats and a sunroof.:thumbdown:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I still have my leather Katzkin seat covers not installed. I probably should install them one of these days... or I might sell them if there is a reasonable offer.

Boris417

Reaction score
there are a lot of online store who are selling the vehicle leather seats. But the katzkin is the best all of them. you may also try the ebay because they are have a huge verity of that stuff.

Top Bottom