Legends In Allentown

Discussion in 'X-Runner Spotted' started by MurdOutXrunner, Mar 28, 2009.

1. MurdOutXrunner

MurdOutXrunner New Member

OK i was just wondering who the owner of the nicely done Red Xrunner is that left the website card on my truck outside of legends in allentown pa. and by the way that sucker stayed under my windshield wiper at 120mph:driver: lol so good job :rock:

2. GrundleBear

GrundleBear New Member

Hey man that was me, lol. I think I've seen your truck there once before..where you from?
    Ive only ever seen one other X around here and it was a SWB... its an older guy who drives it...and that was up in Schnecksville
    but anyway welcome to XRU!
    Also, how about Razor Ramon at the bar last night?? I talked to him for like 10 mins and got a photo. Dude was spitting all over me.

#2 GrundleBear, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  3. MurdOutXrunner

MurdOutXrunner New Member

I live in the boonies of northampton. yea haha razor ramon lol, dude was a nut haha. ive only seen like 3 other Xrunners in the area, i know a kid in nazereth has a black one, yours ive seen a few times at legends, and some old guy driving a blue one. anyway if ya ever wanted to meet up and talk shop on the trucks that would tight, hit me up

4. tw31ve66

tw31ve66 New Member

Northhampton!! thats by my neck of the woods im in newtown most deffinatly the sticks!!

5. GrundleBear

GrundleBear New Member

I believe youre referring to Northampton in Bucks County. This Northampton is the one in the Lehigh Valley near Allentown, PA...but I do know people that live down by you and youre right it is the boonies lol

6. eXuser01

eXuser01 New Member

im in newtown... Square :biggrin: lol we are getting a good amount of people from pa