Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets see those eyelids...

LUGNUT

Reaction score
I dont know if I want to put them on my x or not.:wink:... Maybe some examples will help me decide!!!:adore:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
angry eyelids from ebay FTW :top:

DCX-RunnerMeetAugust2008055.jpg

Subx014.jpg

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
100_0074.jpg

100_0075.jpg

These are mine....I like how the straight eyelids follow the lines of the grill...bought em on ebay and painted them with the BSP in a can from TTC. :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Here's an older picture of my X w/ vinyl C2C eyelids:
59e0259f.jpg

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
you cant beat the look of a good pair of eyelids, Angry are my fav

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I like "stoner" eyelids. They match the body lines (grill) better.
At night, the "angry" eyes look more aggressive though.

BlackCat

Reaction score
They're not on the truck yet, but did some "mascara work" to my fiberglass eyelids. I picked up a set of "sleepy" eyelids off of Ebay. I then painted them BSP to match the truck. Then I got to thinking... BSP eyelids on a BSP truck with BHLM's... who's even gonna notice that I even have eyelids on the truck ? ... everything's black ! So, off I went to the parts store and picked up some silver spray paint. Came back home, and with a roll of painter's tape, got to painting "eyeshadow" on the eyelids... :biggrin:

DSC_0866.jpg

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0869.jpg

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
They're not on the truck yet, but did some "mascara work" to my fiberglass eyelids. I picked up a set of "sleepy" eyelids off of Ebay. I then painted them BSP to match the truck. Then I got to thinking... BSP eyelids on a BSP truck with BHLM's... who's even gonna notice that I even have eyelids on the truck ? ... everything's black ! So, off I went to the parts store and picked up some silver spray paint. Came back home, and with a roll of painter's tape, got to painting "eyeshadow" on the eyelids... :biggrin:

DSC_0866.jpg

DSC_0868.jpg

DSC_0869.jpg

that's a really cool idea...but you said eye shadow...:laugh:

i like them better when they were completely BSPed...keep the murdered out theme going...

LunarX

Reaction score
i still say you gotta sick 2 tone paint job bro...:rockon:

I agree, that two tone is strait nasty with it!! Super sick!!:adore:

Where is everyone getting their paints from?? Dealer?? I gotta get my eyelids painted.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

Where is everyone getting their paints from?? Dealer?? I gotta get my eyelids painted.

contact Glen from Totally Twisted Creations...:top: they have color matched paint inside a can...BSP, RR, SWB...I'm not quite sure if they have it in Barcelona Red yet...but i'm sure they could make that happen...:biggrin:

MusTrd

Reaction score

You have a 3008 BSP? :hmmmm2:

Top Bottom