Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets see those eyelids...

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
maybe if they arent applied properly, or removed then reinstalled? the t-rex ones i got from ebay are pretty stuck

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
i've read of a few people having their eyelids fly off while going down the road. anyone have this happen? i want a set of sleepy eyelids (mainly because of the way they line up with the grill) but this was something i was worried about.
Before I put my "stoner" T-Rex eyelids on, I took off the tape it came with (it was lifting up in the bends) and put on 3M tape. No problems yet!:top:

LSEbay.jpg

X-Front2.jpg

Last edited:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
this reminds me, i need to get ahold of the guy and see where mine are.

bigdreams

Reaction score
are sleepy and angry the only styles available? anyone ever thought of a lower eyelid? can anyone photoshop some kind of lower eyelid to see how one might look? don't get me wrong, both the sleepy and angry eyelids look great, but i'm all about seeing/ having different things and i want to do something other than what's been done before

Talerra

Reaction score
how do you guys think angry eyelids painted green would look on a bsp? is that just a retard idea or would it look cool with the color scheme im trying to do?

T-stark

Reaction score
how do you guys think angry eyelids painted green would look on a bsp? is that just a retard idea or would it look cool with the color scheme im trying to do?

its ur truck bro

not my taste but as long as ur happy with it

Top Bottom