Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Light weight flywheels and clutch kits now at URD

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Then a light weight flywheel is NOT for you!!

An automatic trans is best for off road use. My 4Runner glides smoothly over obsticals while the Tacos I wheel with manuals are always smoking their clutches and stalling the engine.

Gadget

I have had many lifted trucks:

72' Ford Bronco: that's an auto

94' Toyota Pickup: S.A.S which was standard. I have to say I like standard better for off roading but that's just me...:biggrin: you just gotta know how to drive correctly when going over obstacles...

06' Tacoma 4x4: going to lift it after I am done with all my performance parts...

Last edited:

TICOMAN

Reaction score
So, This Mean Our Nightmares With Our Piece Of Zhit Trans Are Gone ?

disciple X

Reaction score
this is the flywheel and clutch... there is no upgrade yet that i know of for our tranny.

XRangel

Reaction score
just got the flywheel in, hoping the Clutch will come in soon. A big thanks to Gadget for the help

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
One day. One day. I will have my clutch and flywheel.....

blastap

Reaction score
eeee-ahhhhhh crunch.........marks truck could tow a building now

blastap

Reaction score
when he put his truck in 4 wheel low to line up for texfest, i lol'ed

akakrill

Reaction score
How is the current URD XR clutch holding up? Is it the dual surface stage 3? I've been waiting for the "roger" thumbs up on maximum durability combined with street drive ability. Was the dual surface special order?

Murderface

Reaction score
I've had my Cc stage III and liteweight FL for 2 yrs now and not one issue, not sure why there's been a couple that have had(driver maybe?).

Xacto

Reaction score
Gadget, you may want to warn potential buyers that the combination of the lightweight steel flywheel and the stage 4 clutch can produce extremely awful noises during clutch engagement, especially during 1st gear engagement.

Top Bottom