Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LongIsland

Murderface

Reaction score
Good question! Not sure if there's many but there is a few in north Jersey

Bulldogger

Reaction score
I'm out in Riverhead town suffolk county. Local shows are Tuesday Yapank FD pretty good get together, Thursday you have Oakdale shopping center or Riverhead parking lot in town both pretty good. Saturday 5pm Alliano's shop center Miller place, and Baldwin on Friday. Anybody ever hit these up.

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Yeah you are probably much closer to Murderface, I have no problems hitt'n NJ except for the shitass GW and Throgs neck suck ass bridges.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
yup I am closer to him, I hear you on that I used to take gw every day for work. But if we get a nj meet together you should def come out here

xrun09blueNY

Reaction score
i have 3 friends with "XR" 2 red and blue in Freeport area LI. i wish to meet group with "X".

Bulldogger

Reaction score
If you want we can do a Friday at the Bellmore car show in Nassau.

Last edited:

Bulldogger

Reaction score
What time are you looking to do this at?

You need to try and get there around 5:00 because it gets packed from what I am told. I have not been there this year, but it is every friday at the train station. Do you want to go tommorrow 7/13??

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
i wouldnt be able to make it for 5 im at work till 6 tomorrow, if you and the other guys can do next week or any other friday im down.

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Yeah let me know whats good for you, and we'll meet. I am about 1hour from Bellmore

xrun09blueNY

Reaction score
ohhh man .. i was in bellmore ...i just saw this ... i know the guy how make all this car show ... and few come soon.around were i live. i going to ask were is next.

Top Bottom