Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for UCON test subjects.....

Gadget

Reaction score
The new firmware is done and UCONs are shipping!!!

Hope to have all the back orders filled by early next week.

Did come across a problem we need help with. We have put UCONs in a couple of trucks with stock injectors to nail the calibration files down and it seems that they are a bit off from one another. I need a third truck with stock injectors to test to verify the calibration.

I need a truck with stock injectors, and if possible a stock intake, that I can pop a UCON in to and take some readings.

Anyone in or near the DC area that can assist me with this little project?

G

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I could put my stock intake on, but I am of no help to you. Sorry

Gadget

Reaction score
I thought of you until I remembered you have one of those pesky 09+ trucks.

G

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
U know as soon as those connectors come out we are gonna have to boost my truck G

Gadget

Reaction score
We will be pulling the trigger on those connectors very soon.

G

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
gadget i have a question for you, my truck smells like it running to rich, would the doug thorley lt headers be the cause of this??? and i want to do a gear swap. east coast gear supply wants $1200 and my returned cores for a loaded 4.10 ratio clamshell and 3rd member. is that a good deal??

Gadget

Reaction score
The exhaust will stink if you do not have cats. Does not mean it is running rich.

I would call Carl at justdifferentials.com and check his prices.

Clamshell? Is that a front diff? I have put lockers and regeared a few of those and they are a PITA to do.

G

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
yea clamshell is refering to the front diff. i check and it seems like the rear alone is $1200 but i will call and check. i want 4.10 as i run a set 33.4 x 11.50 so i dont want to over gear. thanks for your help.

Top Bottom